Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: .:J:. / JM| / [TAZ] / OSI- / (\^/) / [ALG] / Insp. Coleman // Topic : La_Amistad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,
and my respects to those recieving and reading this message.

FynnMcScrap here, Foreman at Tinkers Haven.

This message affixed << here >> is the last message recieved from a customer of ours, a Pilgrim Liner named La_Amistad flying under Freelance ID.

As Captain Shaw and his crew where known to have a personal vendetta with so far unnamed slaver ships it is possible that the Pilgrim is now being reverted to its original purpose, but we have no more information. I offer 30.000.000 sirian credits for more information on the whereabouts or new ID / IFF of the ship and am willing to share these information with any interested parties.

Send any scans or info back on this channel to claim the bonus and please pass the request on to your members.

Thank you
FynnMcScrap
[Image: upiw.png]

Greetings Flynn.
This is Jerard Voncloud, security Director of OSI
At this time i have no information on the ship you are looking for, however since you have made it aware to me i will brief OSI pilots to keep their eyes and ears open for the La Amistad whilst in the Omicrons.

Regards
J Voncloud

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]