Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : The Watchers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vkiXtGH.png]

Greetings from the Junker Marauders. Recently Liberty has been experiencing a fair increase in the demand for Artifacts and while our own transports typically prove quite adequate are finding themselves stretched quite thin. We had hoped that your group might enjoy the chance to share in the profit and a chance to gain further funding for your cause.

We would therefor like to offer the following

25,000 Artifacts delivered to Beaumont Base in Texas within a week from the send date of this transmission
A payment of an additional 900 credits per Artifact delivered
All shipments must remain unnoticed by any lawful presence and preferably anyone else
In addition, choice ship components have been set aside for transport back to the shipyards of Gamma and can be bought from Spire, located directly next to Beaumont

Should you choose to coordinate your efforts in moving the goods, we are also placing a longer term agreement with the Brotherhood, if they agree.

If it would be of any use to you, we have also noticed the large increasing market for Gaian wildlife and would be willing to inform you of any transporters seen carrying them, though we are unable to act directly.

~Cash Ivankov, Deputy Marauder
[Image: qff6ZIp.png]
[Image: hR8RMGU.png]

Good day.

I apologise for the delay, but there were few... incidents I had to handle.
About the deal. It sounds just fine for me. I'll mobilize some of our transports to handle this. I assume that Essedariuses are out of question for this one.

Also, the intel. We'll be very grateful for any kind of information about Wildlife haulers. ID codes, ship types, preffered routes, anything you can get.
We'll make they'll meet their fate.

Clean skies.

[Image: SjSyxu4.png]

Good day.

I'll be short with this one.
To protect their stakes in Artifact trade, Lane Hackers threatened us with breaking all our diplomatic talks so far if we'll keep... "intruding" into California system.
We're not really keen on risking our scarce transport ships, therefore we're forced to suspend our deliveries untill the situation is handled.
I apologise for that.

On the other hand, we can continue delivering the artifacts to either Trafalgar or Invergordon Space Port.
That is, if youi're still interested.

Clean skies.

Your position is understood and sympathized with. While the deliveries arent needed to any other base except the one listed, i'm certain that whenever the Artifacts reach their destinations we'll be able to find a market for them.
With that in mind we are willing to simply suspend this delivery request until any issues you have with the Hackers are sorted out. If cargo manifests from the completed deliveries are submitted we are more than willing to pay the agreed upon price for any goods already delivered. Hopefully your relations reach a point where these deliveries may continue.
As a sign of good faith and apology for any losses incurred, data regarding carriers of Gaian wildlife is being attached along with their routes. Unfortunately only a few smugglers have been noted considering the relative length of our time watching them.
All observed transports with the exception of the Planetform vessel seemed to come and go via the Newcastle jumphole, the Planetform ship left via Edinburgh. Destination seems to be Planet Stuttgart.

Good day!

I'm happy to hear that. I'm not exactly sure how things will go, so far I can't tell any possible time of further deliveries.

Anyway, here is the data on our deliveries so far:
Crete - Beaumont
Crete - Beaumont
Crete - Beaumont
[err] - Beaumont

Please send the credits to <G>Honeycomb.
As for the Wildlife haulers... There's never not enough information about them. Every bit matters, thank you.
We'll keep an eye out for them. I hope you'll provide us with some more of these.
I'll poke people around to set up something more worthy for you once we'll deal with urgent matters.

Clean skies.

Good day.

I apologise for the delay, but I've been busy out in the field.
We've sort of solved the issue, and we're forced to stay out of California system while hauling artifacts.
While we have our way to deliver some to Beaumont, it'd take quite a bit of time for each shipment to arrive.

Meanwhile, I've made 2 more shipments. They don't really sum up to the requested 25 000 units, but still.

Crete - Beaumont
[err] - Beaumont

I wouldn't be suprised if you'd resign from our deliveries, to be honest.
However, if you'll need an additional load from time to time, feel free to contact us.

Clean skies.

Apologies for the lack of response on this one, payment for all deliveries has been wired to <G>Honeycomb as requested.

As to the amount of deliveries, the general rule of thumb in my own experience is that it's better to have something and not need it than need something and not have it. With that in mind we've requested more than was actually needed so the delivered amount matched our need. The demand for Artifacts has somewhat returned to normal now though however, so no more deliveries are required at this time.

While we are discussing things, is there anything your own group might need from us? If not, I wish you well.