Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Blaze)- From: Liberty Police Inc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2cscv1e.jpg]

To : Blaze)-
Priority : Medium
Subject : Assault on Civilian

I have a report that one of your pilots illegally attacked a civilian vessel. As your group are registered contractors for the Republic of Liberty such actions are inexcusable. Your group is only authorized to attack legitimate Bounty targets which was not the case for this vessel. Hogosha ships are not illegal in Liberty and from the evidence presented this was a malicious and illegal attack.

I demand an immediate explanation for your attack on this vessel. Failure to respond in a timely matter Will result in the loss of your approved contractor status in Liberty. Furthermore, Any reports of illegal activities will result in serious consequences for your entire group.

Evidence of attack on Civilian vessel

Safe Skies,

Jonas Valent
Chief of Police - Liberty Police Incorporated

[Image: 2zyik20.jpg]

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Source:______Planet Manhattan, New York
Sender:______Blaze)- Seraph
Recipient:___LPI- ___Jonas Valent

Signal strength:__________
Encryption:_______________

Subject:____Re: Assault on Civilian.

Greetings, Mr. Valent,

That's some serious accusations you're forwarding to us. I've been made aware of this, and while I cannot say, from the evidence provided to me that the bounty was completely valid (Harris' guncams were malfunctioning at the time), I'd suggest you check the person that sent you the complaint first. Because, well, his ship didn't seem too civilian at all.

All I can say from the Blaze's side is that it mostly was a miscommunication, Harris was warned and we will make sure for this not to happen again. At least not until you decide to bounty him rightfully for flying an illegal ship in Liberty.

We've also sent you little something for your coffee and donuts fund. Enjoy.

[Image: 5FlDhbe.png]

Yours sincerely,
Catherine Ranes, "Seraph"
Blue Blaze Liberty Representative

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED