Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Order, Zoners, Corsairs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*incoming transmission*
*opening channel link*

this is Arkantos of black squadron. to be honest i can not tell you whats happening. i have been told by corsairs that they are not engaging unless he engages first. now this is not a definat answer but i think black squadron will do the same. like i said before i will give you more information when i can.

signed Arkantos of black squadron

Arkantos out

*closing channel*
*tranmission ended*
**Incoming Transmission**
Regard to: OPG

"The attacks on artifacts vessels from my ship has
stopped for almost a week now. I have instead
focused on some outcast dealers of Cardamine.
Though this will all change in due time fellow
allies. Just be patient. Changes are coming and
they leave great promise for both the Order
and Corsairs! That is all I can tell you for now.

Regard,
Commodore Stewart Chamberlain."

**Transmission ended**
*incoming transmission*
*opening channel link*

ok since he is now longer a member of the order i am pretty sure that black squadron will support this. i am not certain about this but since he is no longer the order we will do what we can

signed Arkantos of black squadron

Arkantos out

*closing channel*
*tranmission ended*
Com.ID-Rear Admiral Sius Malacos |Black Squadron - 2nd in command |Order**

Message Begins//

Who said we gave him a full pardon? You know how I handle trators, remember those OTF scum? That guy is running around as a Rogue with a Rogue transmitter. Hell if I see him I'm going to have him captured and brought to the Isis for interrogation, hehe.

Also, Bs| is Order Guard command as well as Order command. They aren't different organizations so please don't think we don't control the guards too. Omicron 100 is our system and the Guard ships are just our elites.

Anyways, if you see this person, destroy his ship and have him tractored and taken to the Isis were he will most likely spend the rest of his... few days.

//Message ends
Incomming message....

Sender: Cpt. Arnold Rimmer
Subject: Crazed man
Adressed to: Joining the hunt, fully

Opening message....

I have gained the message from Rear Admiral Sius Malacos, this made it all much clearer, so to say, from what I have heard from people around, it seemed more like Black Squadron is partially proiecting him. I though it was strange, but I didnt wanted to interfere. Now when it all is clear, I say I joun the hunt with weapons, not only for selfdefense, but even for attack. Rimmer, out.

End of the message
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan
Recipients: Dalilama, Salazar
Re: Zoner involvement in internal conflicts.

While the council does not control the actions of independant Zoner groups and ships, I think it is premature for any Zoners to get involved in an internal dispute among the Order. We have recieved no official request for assistance from the Blacksquadron command staff, nor has the council voted, decided, or even discussed this matter. These kind of events can threaten our neutrality if people see us running around shooting an enemy of the Order. Their other enemies may be concerned about us aiding them Order in more than just their renegades.

Furthermore, this can bring a threat to our Freeports if we were to hunt and harm this rogue Order ship. Friends of the crew may feel compelled to avenge them, and if we fail to deal with it permanently, the captain and his crew may decide to exact their own vengeance against us for interferring.

I think it is crucial that any involvement by members of the council be postponed until a decision is reached, lest it harm us politically. Until this is discussed, we need to stay away from internal disputes, and keep the Freeport no-fire zones in effect, even for this renegade.

-Aurelia Silvan
Comm ID: Dalilama
Recepients: Aurelia Silvan
RE: Zoner involvement in internal conflicts.

Note that we are not activly hunting this vessel, We will however deny any requests of this vessel to dock on Gran Canaria and will remove his threat if needed to protect the security of the planet.

Showing his involvment in other engagements around the zone we are on high alert every time we see his Callsign pop up on scope.

We will maintain our current stance untill the zoner counsil has made a decision.
Hola amigos, corsair Grimly there.

What the hell did you do ? A cease fire with liberty ?
Be sure any liberty pilot I'll have on my scans will die in a minute !

I won't sign that kind of treaty.

Any pilot firing on Zygoeths for that matter will die for treason !
' Wrote:Hola amigos, corsair Grimly there.

What the hell did you do ? A cease fire with liberty ?
Be sure any liberty pilot I'll have on my scans will die in a minute !

I won't sign that kind of treaty.

Any pilot firing on Zygoeths for that matter will die for treason !

Grimly... I dont think you understand the point here.

We arent telling the corsairs to not attack liberty vessels, we fully expect you to, but zygoeths is a traitor to the order and a mentally unstable officer in command of a powerful (stolen) vessel, he's dangerous to everyone, yourself included.

He isnt being charged because he didnt like the terms of the cease fire, he's being charged for openly attacking order vessels while serving as an order officer.

Please, read and understand the message before making hasty responses.
Comm ID: Aurelia Silvan
Recipient: Dalilama
Re: Re: Zoner involvement in internal conflicts.

The Jupiter Guild was given the right by the council to guard Gran Canaria. You have no right or authority to restrict docking access to any ship unless granted so by the council. And since the council has not authorized such against anyone, you do not have the permission. Continue in this manner of ownership and I'll feel fit to send a little transcript here to our chairmen, along with my sincere request, and motion, to have the Guild's guardianship of Omega-49 revoked.

So no, you will not continue in your current stance until we make a decision.. You will change that stance to one of neutrality, and will stay that way until the council has given permission for this no-docking stance.

-Aurelia Silvan
Pages: 1 2 3