Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To GMG| Guildmasters - a deal you cannot pass on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Admiral Golanski speaking.

You may already been informed by Ayakashi command concerning a possible incoming transmission to you in near future. Your finding in Sigma 17 is unusual but not without an opportunity to exploit by us both. GMG displayed decades long integrity in their decisions and conduct, on numerous occasions supporting The Order in our mission. It is most likely The Order were one of your favorite clients in hardware purchases, myself acquired several of your ships long before taking mantle of the leadership. Now, the distance between Guild space and The Order protectorate has been effectively lifted, allowing us to offer you logical continuation of years of past friendship.

Ayakashi encounter

The Order Overwatch unanimously decided to extend hand to your Guild, officially inviting you to our corner of Omicrons. GMG shipping arm is greater than our own or any of our current suppliers, standing as quasi-house economic Juggernaut. Passage between our respective dominions will be adequately secured to ensure safety of the convoys, as well our facilities prepared to accommodate your personnel. Resources we have at our disposal here are enough to survive, yet to defeat the Nomads we need to thrive - economic alliance and expansion into our space will not be a futile exercise to you.

Finally, we have common enemies. Outcasts long since been a cog in Nomad machinations and every single unprovoked aggression on behalf of Corsairs are met with decisive military retaliation. GMG makes little to no use of the BHG, as well your diplomatic 'distance' to mainland Kusari is an important factor. We want to work out terms of alliance that will last. I will be awaiting your answer personally.

Golanski out.
-=Incoming transmission=-
-=Comm ID: Guildmaster Aiko=-

Greetings, I would like to express how grateful the guild is for this meeting. The guilds trade wing would be more than happy to accept this offer and i would like to meet with the order in a more personal setting. Myself and two of my accountants would like to set up a small meeting in your neck of the woods to discuss the matters of an alliance with the order. Just name the place and we will meet you there.

-=Transmission ends=-
[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Admiral Golanski speaking.

Your committee will be hosted on our space, as you chosen to. As representative of The Order as a whole, I will meet you at Akabat, our current homeworld in central Omicrons. It is reachable through Tohoku and Sigma 17, each carrying its own dangers. I am able to warrant guide thorough either of this passages or arrange a transport of our own. Choice is yours, Guildmaster.

Golanski out.