Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Security Force and Liberty Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...connection.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Nicholas.Bower.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 105a.png][Image: 18.png]

To whom it may concern,

I have recently bought the raw footage of what was used to make that scandalous IND commercial. It's marvelous what promises can get you in these times. Either way, let's get down to business. I have obtained video footage which clearly reveals the atrocious crime of Cardamine smuggling by three different IND ships. I am sure that is of some worth to Liberty Police, as previously Mr. Valent have said "If in the future you provide more actionable intelligence we will consider a monetary reward." But there are bigger rewards than money. Therefore I am hoping that LPI would be more than willing to do a off the books favour for myself. Actually, this favor would be a win-win situation for myself and Liberty. You see, I have this old Pitbull that I won in a bet. And I would love nothing more than having the ability to fly it in Liberty. The place were I was born and raised. In return, I could continue bringing the good stuff that Liberty might not be acquiring in huge quantities. Ablative Armor Plates for constructing sturdier vessels, some Blood Diamonds for the wealthy, some raw materials right under their nose. What do you say to that?

...encryption.in.progress...connection.terminated...
...uploading.data...

To whom it may concern,

Oh. What a shockingly great news. I managed to obtain another piece of evidence, which reveals a different IND spacecraft transporting Cardamine out of Outcast homeworlds. I am sure this might be of great value to upstanding Liberty officers... Don't you love my sources?

...uploading.data...

To whom it may concern,

I do understand that you were not interested in my goods. It is a shame but understandable. If in future you ever need a good source of information I might be able to help you and thus we can make a good business deal.

Have a good day,
Nicholas Bower