Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [ELF] Chaski Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: M7FoD8s.png]

ERISIAN LIBERATION FRONT
Chaski Network

Official Erisian Liberation Front Closed Channel
From: Dr. Van Van Mojo, Second Apostle of Eris and Patron of the Season of Discord
To: Erisian Liberation Front
Encryption: Godly

[Image: vansda_zps9969c44d.png]

Kallisti Popes!

I have heard of your little crusade and the letters that have been flying from the King Kong Kabal to several Popes! I must say that despite being a Discordian Saint I am not bound to TAZ in particular but to what Eris, our Goddess, commands. Furthermore, I took the responsibility quite some time ago of sponsoring and grooming Gypsie Skripto for it is my belief that he´s meant to achieve great things in Her Bunless Name.

See, they still think that I would not leave them, so just packing and heading to the next transport with Omega 49 destination would be kind of suspicious, specially seeing how I am "officially dead" after Operation Staged Casualties. TAZ would not want me popping my head in public too soon. That is why, despite not having recieved a letter from the KKK myself, I fear for my freedom and would like to ask you to organize a rescue operation to come and pick me up.

I am on board The Persephone, in Omega 52. Tricky huh? I trust you will make it though, hehe.

Yours in Eris,

Dr. Van Van Mojo, Second Apostle of Eris and Patron of the Season of Discord
[Image: i907oAM.jpg?1]

Kallisti!

Eris has been watching over us this day. I went with Pope Ivan from Coronado and we transferred to Cortez since there were colonials watching their land and did not seem to like our presence there. So me and Pope Ivan we just chatting beside the lane when we a Junker came upon us, we had a friendly chat with him. He had his doubts that we were friendly and he suspected, Gracious me, that we were going to pirate him. After some assurances were said, he was on his merry way. After several hours of discussion, we were getting a bit lonely and Pope Ivan decided that we should proceed to Manchester, but we happen to bumped into a Gateway vessel. He was kind enough to stop but our scans revealed he had a single passenger onboard, a sister of the Golden Crysanthemum. We ask the captain to be relieved of his passenger so we could provide the Sister a ride home. and we sent the Gateway captain on his way. Afterwards me and Pope Ivan parted ways and I proceeded to transcribe what happened today.

Gateway Scan
Eris will prevail!

Lukas Eisenberg
23s

[Image: fuv2U63.png]
[Image: t1Q7rZO.gif?1]

Incoming Transmission
Recipient: Gypsie Skripto
Sender: Lukas Eisenberg
Encryption: D.S.S.S.C.C.C.

Kallisti!

Gypsie, I am taking a different path for now. I will take it upon myself to get Dr. Van Van Mojo. I'm going to Lanzarote station to meet with some old friends from my smuggling days to get a plan in motion. What plan? I don't know yet, hopefully Eris will enlighten me on my way there. I'm taking the [ELF]Eye.of.Eris with me. I'll update you once I get there. The law of fives will prevail.

23's!
Lukas Eisenberg

[Image: fuv2U63.png]
To: Erisian Liberation Popes
Encryption: Golden Worms

[Image: dE6P0LG.gif]

Kallisti!

Lukas, I can only thank you for making this endeavour your mission. It would be very awkward if I were to show my face in Omega 52, so I agree that it´s you who has to take care of this business. Take into account please that on top of being my Patron and like a father to me, Dr. Van Van Mojo is a man of utter holiness to us Discordians, and must be treated accordingly. Securing his safe withdrawal from Commie territory is a "Class A" mission on our standards, and I trust you will be succesful in completing it.

23's!

[Image: qbNK5ZX.png]