Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Pita of the Liberty Rogues.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: ████████
SUBJECT: So what do you say? You carry me up to him and put me back into my body, and I stop us from blowing up and let you go.

[Image: kb5awp.jpg]

Hey, kid. You are still alive and capable of human speech, aren't you?

Remember how you asked me to find you some Lambert from some Liberty Navy quite some time ago? Most probably you do not. But guess what, i still did find him. He seems healthy and is still wearing the same colours as before, if that concerns you. Mister Lamber, James is piloting a B-3000 "Challenger" bretonia bomber this days. The one with a second pilot, as you can see here. Most probably a female one. But he still remembers you, so maybe you did not loose your chance to appropriate him yet.
He also developed some amazing eye lazers skill, as you can see on this one. Oh, and he passed me a doodle, to prove that i am not lying. Nice drawing skills, by the way.

Let me know if you are interested in any of those events. He looked like he wanted to see you, asking me where you are and who are you with and all that stuff.

TRANSMISSION END
There was no video feed, and Pita sounded tired and skeptical, but replied to the message regardless. Hoping he was telling the truth about Lambert

Well, hello.
I didn't think I would ever hear from you again.
The people here don't talk much to me.
How are things going for you?

I, uh, I'm still alive... I just kinda stopped flying and stuff.
Guess I've just been hiding from a universe that doesn't care.
I'm not in the Liberty Rogues anymore..... Just so you know.
I'm not really with any group, or anyone. Just me.

I suppose... the picture...... Thank you.
If you see him, I guess tell him I'm ok.... If he wants to know.
If he wants to talk or see me, I guess I am ok with that too.
Just in case he asks.... I'm on Ames or something in Kepler.

I'm not getting my hopes up though.
Everyone's let me down so far.
I don't see why he wont do it again.
I want to see him again, but maybe its better I just stay alone.

Either way...

Thank you.

- Pita
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: ████████
SUBJECT: You should now feel mentally reinvigorated. If you suspect staring at art has not provided the required intellectual sustenance, reflect briefly on this classical music.

[Image: kb5awp.jpg]

You -are- alive afterall, eh? Good news.

But hey, i remember You being a little bit more cheerful last time we talked. A good dozen of times more cheerful, actually. Being grumpy is bad for a kid of Your age, did You know? I beg You to differ and go coach a good smile in front of the mirror, You might need it soon.

Far and away from the world, staying at Solmon Keynes place, huh? Not as bad as it can be. Say, is he still running the station, with "Sapientia" looking after the area? I guess not, quite some time passed since then. Actually, nevermind it.
As for telling our dearest naval James Lambert about You. That is what i was hired for, and that is what i will most probably do, being nicely payed after. Unless, of course, You give me strong reasons to reconsider. But before i get myself running to him and disclosing Your whereabouts, let's think of the following.
His next actions will most probably include calling You on this channel - or, what i find most possible, straight away moving to Ames. Maybe even both, at time. Or maybe he will ask me to pick You up and deliver You somewhere. Whichever of these happens, You won't be able to continue with that quiet peaceful hikikomori life of Yours on the station. And why i myself am absolutely fine with human cargo, and can offer You anything from a dusty wooden crate to a luxurious room on a big ship, i doubt You have that many choices on Your own. Kids are not rich, normally.

So here is my offer to fix Your grumpy and skeptical condition. I am not sure what do they have down there on Ames this days, but how about, before i get back to mister Lambert, we get You a brand new ship, as a gift of good will? Kids love presents, and girls are fond of decorating stuff, at least from what i know. Besides, it will give You a real option to run away and disappear again, if You suddenly decide to.

TRANSMISSION END
There was still no video feed, she sounded less skeptical but still tired, almost depressed.

I'm not going to try convince you to talk him out of it.
I don't think he will waste his time trying to find me.
I mean.... Why come all the way here just to leave again....
Just like he always has.

Just for the record, I'm not on this station by choice.
My ship was destroyed, I was lucky to get back here alive.
I don't know how you knew I needed a new one.... and I don't know why would you go and offer to buy one.
That's a lot of money that could be better spent elsewhere.

As for going smiling in the mirror....
Maybe one day a while ago I would have.
But when the world is either turning its back on, or trying to kill you....
It is hard to find reason to be happy.

- Pita.