Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Confederation of Freeports Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: zyaGIN1.png]

Good evening to the Confederation!

I must begin by apologising. Through my own ignorance I have failed to keep up to date with who is the elected leader of yourselves. Sorry for that.

However, my reason for contacting you today, is on behalf of the Solar Runners. We have discussed this amongst our council, and have agreed that the time is right, for us, to step forward, and offer ourselves. I am formally asking if you would be so kind as to place our name on the "shortlist".. Or however long it truly is.

If you'll forgive me, our reasons for this sudden move is that we require a place to "call our own", so to speak. A place for our council to base from, for us to recruit potential runners, to coordinate our efforts. It would also provide a place for us to "settle down", for those runners who wish a slower life, but to still be a part of us. We agreed, on our end, that administration of a Freeport would be an effective way to go about accomplishing this.

I hope you hear our words, and will truly consider us for this position. I thank you for your time,

Councilman Joseph Wolf
Secretary of Fleets & Diplomatic Affairs
Solar Runners
[Image: zyaGIN1.png]

To our friends in the Confederation,

I fear this may have been lost in the neural net, so I am re-transmitting to you now.

I hope it reaches your desk this time.

Councilman Joseph Wolf
Secretry of Fleets & Diplomatic Affairs
Solar Runners
[Image: 4F76bYj.gif]

Greetings Councilman Wolf -

I would like t' thank you for putting yourself and ta Solar Runners as a candidate for ta position of Administrator of one of ta Zoner Freeports throughout Sirius. Ta person who becomes an Administrator will be decided by ta Board of Administrators based on ta past actions of ta candidate or group as well as their perceived ability t' work within ta existing council structure t' promote Zoner interests in ta sector of space surrounding their assigned station, their ability t' work within ta existing structure of ta Board of Administrators and their ability t' peacefully coexist as part of ta cohesive whole of ta Board of Administrators in protecting and solidifying ta safety and prosperity of Zoners across Sirius.

Given our past, your application will be highly considered in light of this and be assured it is in discussion now, a timely response, however, cannot be guaranteed due t' ta nature of ta investigations that will be performed on ta candidates, ta importance of ta positions that are being considered, and ta sudden and unannounced advent of ta departure of ta Phoenix leaving us in a bit of a panic regarding paperwork and ensuring ta day t' day running of ta bases and Freeports is disrupted as little as possible.

Regards,

Finn McCool
Head Administrator
Confederation of Freeports