Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Section Nine || CC: KNF High Command [KNF], Kusari Gouvernment, Kusari Police[KP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ID: Min Hea
SENDER: Seno Technologies
TARGET: Section 9, KNF, Gouvernment
SUBJECT: Incompetence Section 9
ENCRYPTION: ST-S9-KNF-KU-85-648-458-JD
PRIORITY: HIGH
COMMENCING VISUAL:

[Image: 2mw6ps5.jpg]

Konnichiwa leader of the Kempeitai, Section Nine

I'll first of all introduce myself, my name is Min Hea of the Seno Security Department.

You might have had report already of one of your members about the incident at Musashino Spaceport. I'll tell you exactly what happended and the complains we have about the Section Nine as Kempeitai.

Musashino Spaceport was (and is still) under full construction, there was some defence arranged by a Naval officer who was passing by. We did not have any information about it's previous occupations. The only thing we knew was that the Vessel was a battleship classed ship with allot of equipment and it's callsign: KNF|KDS-Fukushima.

The base became under siege by 2 Blood dragon cruisers and our defence forces immediatly went over to action to protect all the people constructing and occupying the base. The battleship offered immediate assistance to our snub devision. From our station an emergency transmission was send to the whole system that the base was under siege. A Section Nine member named I-401 and Destroyer class vessel arrived at the scene.

The Section nine vessels started to state that Seno would be coorporating with rouge vessels, tough the organasation did not know anything about the previous occupations of the Battleship. Suddenly when the fight broke out between the Battleship and snub defence from our side and the 2 Blood dragon cruisers on the other side, the Kempeitei refused to assist. Why is not clear to our organisation.

Those current defence forces were taken down as well as one enemy cruiser. Luckely for all the civilians working at our station the Kusari Police came to eliminate the last vessel with succes but with heavy damage.

The Kempeitai vessel was pointed to it's duty to protect civilians and other law enforcers, He/She did not provide any assistance to the KNF|, Seno) or the [KP]. So due to the fact that Section nine rather like to see that civilians and officers are getting killed, the whole crew of the Battleship and of the Seno snub wing were killed by the Blood dragons.

This transmission is ment to again put Kempeitai with it's nose to the fact that they not only exist for covert ops, they have their duty to protect the republic! Now i'd like to hear from Section Nine itself what the exact reason of not assisting any of the forces surrounding Musahino Spaceport. If the other recivers of this Transmission would like to add anything to this you're free to do. The gouvernment has now got new stuff to talk about in the Kokkai.

Signed,
Min Hea, Seno Director of the Security Department
||||| ****RE-SENDING**** |||||
[Image: 35jyo8z.jpg]

Konnichiwa Min Hea of the Seno Technologies defence department. I'm the leader of the Nationalist party of Kusari.

As your message is as wel directed to the gouvernment we shall now reply to this message.

The N-KA is not happy with the current way of working by Section Nine, not even before this incident. The N-KA struggles in the parliament for heavy reforms within the Kempeitai and especially Section Nine. This will certainly make it to the parliament. With this action it might come to a real reform of the Kempeitai.

The N-KA would though ask all the other involved organisations and eventual individuals to tell their story so we can make a large and well funded dossier.

Sayonora, N-KA leadership.
Boosting Signal