Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Oberst Erich Klugmann
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message Received
To: Oberst Erich Klugmann
Sender: Parteivorsitzende Freya Eistochter
Origin: Bruchsal intranet, Vorsitzende's office

Warning

[Image: 3nBr9EJ.jpg?1]

Erich,

I'd like to remind you that our organisation depends on Hessian support for supplies, manpower, staging points and ships. Our cooperation goes back for so long our entire organisation is structured with our relationship in mind. I agree that recently the Hessen have taken actions that we must protest and that we cannot tolerate them trying to patronize us. However our alliance goes beyond some petty individual differences. Remember that our priority should always be the well being of the Bundschuh Partei and the priority of the Bundschuh Partei is the well being of the people of Rheinland.

Your provocative attitude in regards to the Hessians worry me. I've known you long enough to know that, unlike me, you don't bluff. Realize that you can't count on me if you're trying to break away from the Hessen. I won't stand for it, nor will die Festung or my supporters within the Widerstand. I don't know what goes on in that head of yours, but be assured that I will do everything I can to keep the majority of the committee from backing you.

Don't be selfish and stupid, Erich, I won't stand stand for it.

Freya Eistochter
Vorsitzende der Bundschuh Partei

End Message
Message Received
To: Parteivorsitzende Freya Eistochter
Sender: Oberst Erich Klugmann
Origin: Bruchsal Intranet, Oberst's Terminal

23-02-822

[Image: hCc243n.jpg]
Freya,

I was wondering when I was going to be receiving this transmission. In a way I suppose I anticipated it.

I'd like you to tell me; as truthfully as possible mind you, when precisely in the last century of the Exiled Party's existence that our cooperation with the Red Hessian movement and its incarnations has been beneficial to, as you say, the people of Rheinland through us.

The Hessians are a movement that our predecessors lost control over in the most dramatic fashion possible. Their Omega War has made them savage, and I've seen more than enough of their actions, antics, and armadas to recognize that they as an entity find it difficult to distinguish between that "Total War" conflict an arm's-length distance away from us, and the "Total War" here within Rheinland that they wage upon anything they perceive to be a threat.

I haven't remained deaf to what occurs in Rheinland, and neither have undecided onlookers. When we work alongside butchers of innocents held in check by their authoritarian-communist ideology, we trade these routine supplies and ineffectual skirmishes for the scorn of Rheinland's people.

I'll let you know that the Hessian outburst at Bruchsal was inches away from actual combat between our two groups, and I did everything I could to prevent that. But it painted a profoundly clear picture of how the Hessians function. If we are not serving subordinately behind them, they'll consider us a threat unless we are of use to them.

And to that end, I've been hard at work. My methods may be unorthodox and controversial amongst the Party and even the Widerstand, but rest assured that I will not be caught off-guard by you, or them. We have supply-contingencies for a reason.

Finally, dearest Vorsitzende; if we are to speak of selfishness and stupidity, I thought I'd bring to attention the issue of one of the finest and most efficient engineers that the Bundschuh have ever had the pleasure of harboring... Exiled over a trifling technicality.

If it makes you feel any better, I'll depart from the transmission between ourselves and the Hessians, and allow you to feel the brunt of their hypocrisy and frustration.

I tend to sleep with a sidearm beside me. On the metaphorically-speaking matter of the Hessians, I suggest you do the same.

End Message