Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Make mine a Rusty Nail! (private: Twaddle and Shadow Walker)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Chuck sat at one end of the bar on La Fortaleza, sipping at something the barman had offered up. He had no idea what it was, but it tasted good, the alcohol content was not too much and it gave him something to do with his hands.

His crew was at loose ends, spread around the public areas of the base and relaxing as much as possible. The repairs on the ship had been completed earlier in the day, and the first round had been bought for both his folks and the Junker engineers. Now, there was a pretty intense game of poker going on, and it was hard to tell which batch of sharks was feeding on whom. Chuck figured the real winner for the night would be the bar as long as a fight didn't break out. He wasn't too worried about it, since it seemed to be as friendly a game as anything involving money ever got.

As he took another sip of his drink, the pressure door opened, drawing Chuck's attention that way.
In walked the capton of the Shadowjunker looking at those fools playing poker in the corner and wahcing the stranger staring at him from the bar. He steps over to an empty tabel and sits down. He singnels the bar tender who sent a bar wench as the junkers called them. He asks for a pint of wisky with a shot glass of rum. She walks back to the bar with his order and he slowly puls out his blaster and slideds it under the tabel facing the other chair. This is his paraniod way just in case he should have a guest especiallyan LSF guest.
A quick nod to the bartender when she looked his way, and Chuck's tab acquired a pint of whisky.

He wasn't going to buy everything today, but it was an easy way to spread some good will around, and, who knew, something might actually come of it.

The move with the blaster reminded him of the paranoia that was always present at the watering hole on Freeport 1, but, there, the 'sairs and the Hessians were always waiting for the other side to start something.

After a moment, he nodded slightly to himself, and turned to face the newcomer more directly. "You expecting trouble?"
of course i am the damm LSF just raided us last week i just bairly mised it with a load of Orange on board now come sit down slowly
Chuck snorted, then grabbed his mostly empty glass. With a brief wave, he signaled the woman behind the bar and sauntered over.

"Yeah, I heard about the whole Liberty thing. I'm a bit surprised no one has brought up the fact that those laws are only supposed to be used for charging individuals."

He paused, then changed subjects. "Liberty... Wish I knew what to think of them. I'm more familiar with Bretonia, myself."
as the stranger sits down slowly the captin tells him to put his hands on the table and once he complies he tells him to slowly pull out his id and that blaster grip forward on the table
Chuck smiles lazily, but does as he's told. Reversing the gun, he lays it on the table facing neither of them. Pulling the Card out, he hands it over.

About that time, fresh drinks arrive. While the other fellow looks over his credentials, Chuck sips from the new, virgin, drink. A slight smile plays about his lips, and he nods appreciatively. It didn't really seem like getting busy, but it wouldn't hurt to keep a clear head.
the captin finishes reading and puts chuck id bac on the table and picks up the blaster all thi wile his blaster is still pointing at chucks stomache he looks the blaster over and says not bad he slides it across th table to chuck and says holster it plz now what can i do for you to day chuck as he says this h locks the safty on his blaster for now
After replacing his pistol and Card, Chuck makes a small hand waving motion. A previously unnoticed tension eases on the far side of the room as the Silk_Road's exec eases his pistol back into his holster.

Chuck mumbles, "Nothing to see here, move along."

Turning his gaze on the unnamed pilot, he calmly says, "I don't know, skipper, what Can you do for me?"
well first i can show a real ship not that peice of crap im asuming is yours in the vistor docking bay as he says this he reavels his blaster and holsters it if you do go to dock nuber 27 and board my shutel i would prefer to continue this conversation on board my ship wher he lenas in and wispers there are less ears if not then we are done here o and thanks for picking up the wisky he gets up and pays for his 2 shots of rum and walks to wards the door
Pages: 1 2