Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: River Styx Bar on The Flaggship Silent Edge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Today the River Styx bar was openned on the Flaggship Silent Edge, with Grand Reaper Keron at the helm... Keron always wanted to run his own bar, though he didnt actually expect to do most of the work, A young Maltese lady is seen behind the bar cleaning and stacking the glasses neatly and organizing the drink's on the wall with Keron sitting in the corner sipping on some wine. "Alexia! Hurry up and get those drinks sorted woman, our 1st customers could be here any second!" Keron shouted, "Yes!" Alexia replied speeding up her pace as she stacked the drinks, as she got to the 2nd last bottle of "Molly Whiskey" Courtesy of Lohingrens good friend, Joenicus..... they used to always hit the bottle now and then due to old friendships sake.

It was then alexia dropped the bottle swiftly being scolded by Keron "YOU FOOLISH WOMAN YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW RARE THAT STUFF IS!!!!" as Keron persistantly abused the young slave woman, Lohingren walks through the door.... "Ah Keron you are still rowdy as ever, you aint flown your Sabre in ages and even then you blew up alot of our ships, now come relax everyone makes mistakes, as for you Alexia dont sweat about the whiskey... plenty of more where that came from *Lohingren laughs frantically* You think i gave this Keron all my prized booze? Dont be daft.... The man Goes through sabres like Juan goes through Cardamine and woman.... not a pretty sight, i am not giving him my whole stock of whiskey! Now hurry up and get me a drink I FEEL LIKE GETTING BLASTED!"

//OOC: Most or all is Written By Lohingren //
Juan Zavala walked into the bar, still in his flight suit from a patrol earlier that day. He winked at Alexia as he strolled up to the bar.

"Seriously, don't mind him...

Hey! Slowhingren! how's it going boss? Care for a drink? Ahh... I see you're already one up on me."

Juan ordered himself something green from Alexia who poured him a careful measure and looked at him reproachfully.

"You know, should be careful with..."
"Oh be quiet, I can handle my booze, make it a double."
"Ah Juan you pompus pea brain of a man.... you say you can handle your booze..... didn't look like that the other day when you stumbled into my bed thinking it was yours now did it! .... or what about the time i found you sleeping on the Edge's Captain chair with vomit all over the floor.... just inches away from the contol panel..... YEAAAAH you can handle your booze well.... infact i got some specially made achohol free orange juice all for you... drink up fool."
"It was dark, I lost my way..."

Alexia barely stifled a laugh, knowing full well the difference between where Juan thought his limit was, and where it really was.

"get me a real drink alexia, and don't let this old buffoon tell you otherwise. I'm going easy tonight anyway...

Where is Fransisco? I haven't seen him in a while?"

Juan sipped at his Kusarian saki, 'rescued' from a Naval vessel in sigma 13 earlier that day, who decided that Juans diplomatic mission to yanagi was somehow a mistake.

"Me and franny used to make quite a team back in the day Loh... ain't seen a lot of him lately? Did you cut his patrols or something?"
"No Juan you pompus bufoon, he got so embaressed with you and your drinking habbits he asked for a transfer away from your foul face..... and Alexia, if you had any ounce of sense in you, kick him where it hurts if he try's anything in your general direction"
"Well Loh... let me get you a drink... we'll see who can hold the most eh?"

Alexia looked sideways in the direction of the two men, mocking each other in a friendly way, a slight smile on her face. RoS drinking competitions never had a winner, only ever loosers, and the results were often amusing.

Juan was a womaniser and everyone knew it, but his advances became far less subtle after he had had a few drinks. Alexia was going to have to be on her guard tonight.

"C'mon man, what are you waiting for?"

*Lohingren Laughs frantically*

"Juan you foolish little child, last time we had a drinking contest you almost sent yourself out the air lock, you sure you want to be trying this again? It would pain me ... truly it would... if you where to suddenly be thrown off a building by your own stupidity."
"Loh, seriously, lighten up... neither of us are on duty tomorrow, we have a full night's drinking ahead, and you can blame Alvaro for me being in that airlock. But you're right...

Though I'm sure your mighty ego can't resist pulling one over on me eh?

To beat me so resoundingly would only increase your legandary status around these parts."

Juan knew that Lohingren couldn't resist the idea of getting one up on anyone... He was a competative man, and if you goaded him enough he would always be there to 'prove' his worth.

Juan winked again at Alexia who quickly looked at the floor.
*Lohingren laughs again* ...... "tis such a pitty Alvaro did not hit the switch on time oh well"

*Lohingren looks over at Alexia* "By the way Alexia...... you have my full permission to assault anyone who hits on you while you are working behind the bar *coughs* that being Vengeance and this bufoon here"

*Lohingren Laughs again*

"Now Juan to this contest you feel is needed... i suppose i could do with a little unwinding ..... i have been so busy setting up 'That place' that i have not had time to pummel your face into the ground for a long time, ALEXIA!?!? 20 IRISH WHISKEYS MAKE EM GOOD!"
Roundhouse entered the Bar to a chorus of silence.

He nodded at Juan and Lohingren.

They nodded back knowingly as he made a bee-line for the bar and ordered a glass of H-Fuel....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5