Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: RHA Headquarters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=== Incoming Transmission ===

This is Rolf Fjorn speaking, commander of Fjorn's Freebooters squadron from Ronneburg.

I lost majority of my men in recent skirmishes against Corsairs. It's getting hot here. No ship is fully operational and I need to raise more men from the rookies arriving at this base. Some supplies delivery would be good, because at the moment we can barely fly, not to mention fighting. Out of over a dozen ships and pilots, I have only five people left, and three flying ships at the moment.

Until we regain combat readiness, I'm going to lick the wounds at Ronneburg. I'm sending request to IMG, Coalition and Mollys for material aid aswell. While we are busy training new bunch of pilots and waiting for more ships, I will try to get the three remaining vessels operational and plunder hostile operations in the area. Send those reinforcements and supplies quick, HQ. We're guarding your rear parts here.

=== Signal Lost ===
::Incoming Transmission::
[Image: bartels_fin.png]

Herr Fjorn,

It is too early for me to share tangible numbers, but know that Hessen will not leave their own in need.

We will inspect our supplies to spare as much as we can to Ronneburg. Time will tell how much will need to be delivered.

Do not wither,
Bartels out.

::Transmission Terminated::