Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy High Command.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:::INCOMING TRANSMISSION:::

[Image: 5rrSWDg.jpg]

{: Comm ID: Natalie A. Reaser :}
{: Location: Planet Cambridge, Cambridge system. :}
{: To: Liberty Navy High Command :}
{: Subject: Transfer :}
{: Priority: Medium :}
{: Encryption: low :}

Good Evening,

Let me introduce myself, Natalie Reaser from the Bretonian Armed Forces. Serving for quite a while as the Admiral of the 9th Ark Royal Fleet. I will not bore you with details, I have lately resigned from the Armed Forces ranks, as I find it less..... fruitful and 'entertaining' at the current time and status the Armed forces have been put at.

The reason I am contacting you is that I seek to be transferred to The Liberty Navy, as I find the Navy a more powerful place for me to work on achieving both of our alliance's goals. I can assure you that will find me of good use in your ranks. As well, I am willing to be instated in any rank or position you may offer, as it is far from my care. And for the sake of clarity, I have already cleared it out with Lord Jarrow, The Minister of Defense. And of course, I am willing to discuss any points or condition you may put.

Awaiting your response

Thank you.

:::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED:::
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****
COMM ID: Admiral Rohj Teerin
TARGET ID: Natalie A. Reaser
SUBJECT: Transfer
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Moderate

Miss Reaser,

Having reviewed your application for transfer with the First Fleet Admiralty, we have decided to grant your offer. You will be assigned the pay grade of C-2, Commander, and undergo an evaluation period while we decide on how to continue with your sudden career change.

I'll also afford you the benefit of the doubt in regards to your decision to leave the Bretonian Fleet. With luck, you'll find what you're looking for here. That is all.

Sincerely,

Admiral Teerin,
CO Papa Squadron,
Liberty Navy First Fleet.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****