Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: OSI & TAZ Representatives; Subj: Recon Informations Sharing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-=Preparing Secure Broadcast=-
-=Encryption Key 04JY20=-
-=Begin Transmission=-

Zoner friends and colleagues,

In respect to our relationship regarding the continued supply and security of resources and populations, we are inclined to pass along a copy of this transmission to your offices.
While the report was made during a routine patrol within the Inverness system, and full details have not been obtained, it seems paramount to inform ye immediately as to any possibilities regarding a 'compromised vessel' of such caliber and origin.

It seems this 'vehicle' in question was at the very least, bearing a dysfunctional transponder. Yet it seems unlikely that such an sophisticated vessel with advanced extraneous equipment would suffer such a basic systems malfunction, and only that minor anomaly alone.
If the ship in question is a known collaborator of the Zoners, or either of your organizations, that information will allow us to rectify our stance towards the vessel and its crew, and allow us to offer any support or technical repairs needed to said travellers.
If however this ship is indeed a 'rogue vessel', it is important that our informations be passed along and the situation assessed accordingly.

As always, the local populace is keen to make information available to all relative parties in a timely matter.
Regardless of interpretation, we hope this transmission finds ye well, and proves to be meaningful information in either regard.
Cheers mons

-=Completing Secure Broadcast=-
-=Ceasing Transmission=-
[Image: kelly.png]

Dear Mons

Omicron Supply Industries is currently assembling and retrofiring a large number of both capital and snub warships. It is, therefore, entirely possible that you have witnessed a vessel inbound for retrofit, judging from the malfunctioning transponder.

However, since you provide little to no detail I cannot deny or admit any involvement of OSI with any reasonable degree of certainty. Judging from your transmission, it appears as if the vessel and it's crew have behaved themselves and not caused any actual harm except some discomfort by being too close to the station.

Nevertheless, on behalf of the Crew I would like to apologize for the disturbance.

Best Regards
Jason Kelly
CEO of Omicron Supply Industries

[Image: transmissionbottom.png]

[Image: Chao_3_3_Theme_9_GIF_by_toa267.gif]

ID: Kelsey Norton,
Temporary Autonomous Zoners Ambassador

Shasta Orbital Skyhook

Encryption: 5 Tons of Flax

Kallisti!

I must admit that your report didn't fail to amaze me even though I've seen a few great contradictions so far. Our carriers are currently stationing in Baffin and as far as I can count them right they are still here. As Mr. Kelly already told it might be a simple error and please treat the vessel in question nicely as far as he is on the right side of the barricade. It's a great ship, one of the masterpieces of the Zoner community and due to that it would be nice if it could remain intact.

We can also provide some techincal assistance but it would be better if the vessel would return to Livadia Shipyard so OSI could inspect the whole carrier. We do not have a shipyard for that purpose. Also on the behalf of TAZ we apologize for the "incident" and we'll do our best to avoid such intrusions to happen.

All the best to you! 23's
~Kelsey