Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Heisenberg Research Station [ENCRYPTED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Connecting with channel***
Enter Password: ********************************
...Loading.
Password accepted.

***Access granted. Line is secure***

***Starting transmission***

To: Heisenberg Research Station
Priority: Very High.
Encryption: Maximum.

Greetings. If you don't know yet, my name is Jeremy Torreto. Last 5 days I with my team watched on Red Giant's activity and we weren't glad, how all is sad.

Quote:Log from February, 21, 14:47-14:55 on local time.

Jeremy: Ken, look. It's an ACTIVE Red Giant. What do you think?
Ken Graham (2nd astrophysist): Hmm...So shine, it's a not basic star. Looks like, previously, it was a star class "O" - biggest among others. Characterized as hottest, biggest and star with big chance to become a Supernova. I see, what that star going to his next stage - becoming a Hypergiant.
Anthony Townsend (1st astrophysist): Noteworthy, what Hypergiants lives around 100-200 years, or several million years. We should to know, how long that star can live.
Jeremy: Okay, we stay here for 4-5 days and trying to look on Giants activity. Maybe we find answers.

End of log...

For note I tell you, what is parameters of the "O"-class stars:
Temperature: 30000-60000 K
Prior Color: Blue.
Size: Large (20-25 Sun Sizes).
Mass: 100-150 Sun Masses.
Hydrogen Lines: Low.

[Image: latest?cb=20130603131933&path-prefix=ru]

Hour-by-hour, day-by-day we looked on incredible activity and on second day of researches we was shocked, how radiation and prominences can be dangerous in total. It's unusual sun prominences - their power can be able to destroy ships, stations and (!) planets on long range. Shutz, for example or current Van Rauhe field. Because of radiation after flashes metal has spoiled by terrible corrosion. It's an arguments for that government concieving about Daumann workers and civillians. About their safety, if they'll work more.
After watching my team back to Freiburg station for data processing and detailed analyzing. We got an activity graphics and forecasts. On my next file you can see these graphics and conclusions, and there it will be shocking. On our estinations Red Giant finally going to collapse after becoming to Hypergiant.
So, I ask you for confirming or disclaiming results and if data will be confirmed, we will think, how to tell about it to government.
P.S. Red Hessians has interested about our work, I think, they're worries not only about their uncut diamonds and money - many lives will be lost.

Loading file...

End of file...

.:Connection is out:.
...Loading.
Password accepted.

=================================================================================================================

*Resending of transmission:

10%...25%...40%...50%...65%...80%...95%...99%...

Complete.*

=================================================================================================================
...Loading.
Password accepted.

*Resending of transmission:

10%...25%...40%...50%...65%...80%...95%...99%...

Complete.*

[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]

-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 6 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Rachel WInterton :-_-_-_-_-

Hello there, I apologize for the delay. I usually don't take up responses for this station, usually McCool or someone else works around this place. It appears however that in our process of getting Heisenburg up and situated with a few pieces of equipment we're bringing up as a setup process, it all boils down to me for this sort of thing.

First off, I'd like to thank you for presenting this sort of concern to us. During our time here, I haven't really considered that the Star might be a little wonky. Rest assured, I plan to get some equipment out and see about taking our own readings for a potential confirmation.

The data that you've sent us more or less intriguing. Most systems don't fail unless exposed to really bad conditions. The fact that there is a suspicion that, that just happened, perhaps we might have something to worry about afterall.

I'll try to get our data in within a few days. While ours might not be as accurate as your systems as you've been there for a few days paying close attention to it in the first place, we should be able to get enough data and run the math equations to make a prediction of what it might end up as in a few years time, or even further if necessary.

We'll be in touch, thank you again for bringing this to attention.

It'll be nice working with you on these little observations. Until later.

...Loading.
Password accepted.

To: Heisenberg Research Station
Priority: Very High.
Encryption: Maximum.

Rachel WInterton, thank you for reply, waiting was really boring. As you understand, we still waiting for conclusions from your scientists. Currently, we set specific equipment around system for observing. Results still stable and look as that data, what we sent to your station.
With the hope to quick responses, Jeremy Torreto.

.:Connection is out:.