Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Samura - Akegata Transports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hR8RMGU.png]

Good day.

It's been a while since we spoke with each other, but I suppose our relations didn't went downhill during this time.

The reason I'm contacting you is a certain issue our group is facing while trading goods within Kusari.
While we are premitted to dock on trading stations, we've found both of our biggest cargo ships to either cause suspicions or legal consequences.
Our low numbers don't really allow us to operate a large amount of smaller ships, so we are in need of larger ships that can be operated by fewer people.

Therefore, the Watchers would like to acquire two "Akegata" transports.
We are capable of paying the market price for those vessels or compensate their production costs by delivering needed materials.

What do you say?

Clean skies.

[Image: SjSyxu4.png]
[Image: samura_hoshiko_top.png]
To: Flora of the Watchers
Subject: Akegata Transports

Konnichiwa,
My name is Hoshiko Minamimoto and I'm the assistant of Tekkan Okura. Okura-san is doing some research planetside, on Tomioka. His communication equipment was damaged so he has sent a text message that I will forward to you.

Okura-san instructed me to present the list of needed materials based on your choice of usage for the ships. I'll await your reply.

Arigato,
Hoshiko Minamimoto

[Image: samura_hoshiko_bottom.png]

Good day.

We don't find their current state to be much of an issue and we agree on your terms.

Both Akegatas will be used to carry supplies and goods between Kusari, Corsair Omicrons and Bretonia.
We'd like both ships to be capable of carrying large amounts of cargo as well as being able to mount a more... potent armor.
One of those ships may also be turned into a mobile base, therefore we wouldn't mind it to have it's cargo bay modified so we could quickly refit it into a hangar bay when needed.

Also, we'd like to ask for the bank account the money is to be sent to.

Clean skies.

Konnichiwa,
As promised, here's the list of needed materials for the retrofitting of the two Akegata:
  • 2000 units of basic alloy, super alloy or ultra alloy. Samura can provide the basic alloy. If you want the superior material, you'll have to provide it. Please let us know;
  • 1200 units of engine components;
  • 2000 units of high-temperature alloy;
  • 4000 units of ship hull panels;
  • 800 units of HazMat canisters (optional, in case you want to transport living beings)
  • 1600 units of superconductors;
  • 400 units of robotics (optional for automatic loading and unloading);
  • 200 units of energy field equipment;
  • 800 units of nanocapacitors;
  • 1000 units of plastics (optional for various interior repairs)
The supplies will go to Tokai Shipping Platform, in Tottori. I would like to point out that you should stay off the grid as much as possible while delivering these materials. We don't want our business partners from houses where you are labeled as criminal organization to see you docking on our base. Visual proof with time stamps needed for confirmation.

The bank account where you should send the credits is Samura|-Shinjuku.

Arigato,
Hoshiko Minamimoto

Good day.

I'm happy to inform you that the deliveries have been made and the requested sum has been wired to your account.

Engine Components/Nanocapacitors
Ship Hull Panels #1
Ship Hull Panels #2
Robotics/Ultralloy
Energy Field Equipment/Plastics/High Temperature Alloy
Superconductors
Credits

And thanks to the courtesy of Hogosha Association:

HazMat Carnisters

According to the list we have been given, those are all materials you've requested.
Where and when can we pick up those ships?

Clean skies.

Konnichiwa,
We were beginning to think you don't want the ships anymore. Anyway, the repairs are underway and the first Akegata will be ready to fly tomorrow. The second ship will take a while longer - four days. You can send your crews to planet Junyo, Shikoku system to pick them up.

I must say this again: Those ships are not bought from Samura Heavy Industries. Keep that in mind and we will continue our good cooperation.

Arigato,
Hoshiko Minamimoto