Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To:Hellfire Legion From: Knight Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: eAjWX6s.png]

[Image: Lm0Z8Se.png]

To whom this may concern of the Hellfire Legion Leadership,

Let me quickly introduce myself. I am President Michael Knight of Knight Industries.

The reason I am sending this transmission is to you is because I would like to clear things up with the Hellfire Legion and try and make some sort of truce or agreement to stop Knight Industries Security being fired upon or firing upon Hellfire ships.

With this in mind. I am requesting if it is possible to make a ceasefire to stop this. If I am correct Hellfire normally will not fire upon transport pilots and civilians but with Knight Industries things are different. We have been fired upon on many occassions.

We have been fired upon when asking the Liberty Lawfuls if they needed some assistances. The Hellfire automatically assumed Knight would engage.

I hope to hear from someone rather soon.

President M Knight

[Image: l8mJQuq.png]
[Image: ws7wKGt.png]

Re-sending Transmission

[Image: IuwuyfU.png]
- - - - - Transmission Initiated - - - - -

CommID: Lennard Westbrook, Lieutenant
To: Knight Industries, President Michael Knight
Source: REDACTED

Greetings Mr.Knight,

Lemme quickly introduce myself too. This is Lennard Westbrook, a Lieutenant within the ranks of the Legion.

The High Command, or leadership, as you would call it, is quite occupied lately with the organizing of the forces and cannot respond directly at this time, so they sent me instead. But let's get to the point.

Since your corporation, Mr.Knight, is within what we consider as civilian, there's no need for a truce since its clear; Don't get in our way, don't try shooting us if you don't want to get shot.

The Hellfire Legionaries are not pirates, nor terrorists. We don't shoot civilians. We're just a better way of enforcing the law in a matter of speaking. Obviously, you can see that the navy, the incompetent government, and whatever criminal that roams in Liberty space is our enemy.

Now let's quote some of your words here:

"We have been fired upon when asking the Liberty Lawfuls if they needed some assistances. The Hellfire automatically assumed Knight would engage."

Now as you can see, helping our enemy against us its not something we're happy to see. And especially in the presence of Hellfire operatives. That's a provocation, and not tolerable. Assisting our enemy against our operatives in one way or another, is a TERMINATING offense.

You're playing with fire here, as the Legion does not look kindly on that. My advice for you would be to keep your, Knight Industries Security division, against rogues, pirates, and that kind of filth. Hellfire is not something you want to mess with. Do not stick your nose where you shouldn't, as you may find yourself without a security division at all. Don't get in our way. Don't come to us as a hostile if you don't want us to be hostile back.

Regards,
LT Lennard Westbrook
Hellfire Legion

- - - - - Transmission Terminated - - - - -