Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sark Station From: Knight Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ws7wKGt.png]

[Image: K7JQyAZ.png]

To whom this may concern,

Let me quickly introduce myself. I am President Michael Knight. Owner and Founder of Knight Idustries.

To start of with, I am sending this transmission to you due to a recent discussion with a pilot of Sark Station, they have informed me that Knight Industries ships are welcome to Sark Station to collect some ore you have for sale there. I spoke to a few of my pilots within the sector and infact Sark Station was hostile to them and my ships were fired upon.

Sark Station managed to give heavy damage to one of my transporters but we have managed to get the repairs sorted but that is not what we wanted to have from someone whom invited us there.

We are willing to support and assist you but we require Sark Station gunnery team put a ceasfire on all [Knight] Transponder ships. With this I request Sark Station to allow docking rights for this transponder ID so we can get to business.

I request for you to put a contract up for Knight Industries to give some support so my logistic's team can keep an eye on the delivaries that are made and taken from your Station.

Thank you for your time.

President M Knight

[Image: IuwuyfU.png]

Re-sending Transmission

Re-sending Transmission