Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Samura Heavy Industries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: r169_457x256_4307_Night_Rider_3d_sci_fi_...al_art.jpg]

Konnichiwa,
I have contacted you today honorable gentlemen, to hopefully rectify a small problem that needs addressing.
You see I am a business woman working under the auspices of Samura as a semi-independent contractor.
My area of expertise is mineral and helium extraction, and I do believe I have some talent in this field.
After working for other captains I have managed to save enough credits to purchase a second hand vessel from the Samura markets on New Tokyo.
While I still owe a considerably amount to the Kusari National Bank, I can proudly say that the majority of the vessel is indeed my property and my first step to bigger things.
Now that brings me to the crux of the problem.
You see my vessel is far too small to make traveling to other houses profitable, better to leave it to the people who move larger quantity and so I am here asking for permission to park my vessel on Itabashi Station and Shiojiri Depot for the purposes of unloading my cargo direct to the Samura market.
I am sure that you can see the benefits of another helping hand in keeping your supplies stocked up and while for now my vessel is very small, I will do my part to run other supplies when I am able.
looking forward to your reply and hoping we can work together,
Okada_Misaki.
[Image: KenWatanabe-YutoNagatomo-Top2_zpsf4a61a34.png]

To: Okada Misaki
Subject: Docking permissions

Konnichi wa Misaki-san,

It's a pleasure to meet you miss Misaki. We haven't met before, my name is Yuto Nagatomo. About the business at hand. Unlimited number of asteroids await in the depth of space. That's where your expertise and talent come in hand and Samura needs that. If you have any financial problems that need fixing Samura can help there as well. We have some programs regarding that.

Our supertransports are doing a well job of transporting Kusari products to other houses but as you said we always need more transports that will deliver those same products to starting points.

Your identification and transponder frequencies have been verified and Okada_Misaki identification call sign has been added to both Shiojiri Storage Depot and Itabashi Station docking lists. May your stay on our station be pleasant and productive. Good luck in your travels and stay safe.

Sayōnara,
Director of Interstellar Assets, Yuto Nagatomo

[Image: MihailoB_zpsb8c6af3b.png]