Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Admiral Teerin - Liberty High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hec8gkx.png]

Greetings Admiral-

I was not sure whom to send this to, and as such I thought best to approach you first before sending a neuralnet message to the whole of the Liberty high command. We received a report earlier concerning an unknown division of Liberty's in Coronado, specifically the Barrier Cloud regions. While we have worked with Liberty's first fleet, as well as operatives from the Security Force, we have never worked with or even heard of members under the "Division 9" group. While Liberty vessels seen in Coronado is not entirely unheard of, what troubles me is this:

<Click here for visual scan #1>
<Click here for visual scan #2>

As you can see, these vessel are operating with equipment screaming Nomad. While we have seen variations of this employed by SpecOp groups with Liberty, these specific ones have never been see, and as such makes me and the rest of the High Command of the Republic a little nervous.

If you wouldn't mind, could you provide some information on this group, as much as you are able of course?

Steven Lewis
Minister of Defense
Crayter Republic
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****
COMM ID: Admiral Rohj Teerin
TARGET ID: Minister Steven Lewis
SUBJECT: Security Force Division Nine
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Minister of Defense,

To the best of my knowledge, Division Nine is a rogue element with very probable Wild connections, or worse, the whole unit may be compromised. The previous Director of the Liberty Security Force sent a brief to me about the majority of the unit going AWOL, and receiving support from yet unknown factors. Originally, speculations were that those external links may have been extremists from either the Core or perhaps the Order, but after repeated incidents and equipment scans such as these, their ties with the Nomads is, regrettably, undeniable.

Fortunately, their numbers are relatively small, due to consistent and recently increased mandatory bioscans conducted by Liberty on all government officials and military personnel. If not done already within the Crayter Republic, I recommend that you begin to do the same. While what happened to D9 is not known to me, those are good measures to take.

Should you need any further information, I am leaving this line open. Good day to you, mister Lewis.

Sincerely,

Admiral Teerin,
CO Papa Squadron,
Liberty Navy First Fleet.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****