Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Maquis |Encryption|
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
DECRYPTING MESSAGE

[Image: site_logo.gif]

We believe it is about time to contact you.

Existence of our both nations is endangered by selfish actions of the Kusari Traitors and Gallic Invaders, which will inevitably lead to collapse of Kusari and Gallia alike. Our agreement should be kept simple: cooperation against KNF and GRN, as well as against their corporate dogs, with a few exceptions. You must assault neither Hogosha nor Samura shipments, in return we will honor the ceasefire against two factions of your choice.

With regards,
Heike Uprising for Kusari Liberation

CONNECTION TERMINATED
Bonjour, Monsieur or Madame...Apologies, I wish I knew your name. And well, my name is Diana Masson, the Commandant of the Revolutionaries or Maquis. It's interesting and surprising to see a transmission from your group, Farmer Alliance I assume.

I want to know why you would make such proposals just because "both our nations are endangered by selfish actions of Kusari traitors and Gallic invaders", and why you would think we would approve your agreements. Your tune feels like you are a confident individual, because it sounds like I'm taking orders from you;(I'm sure you are aware of some of the words such as "must") and you forgot to tell your name, probably because you are too eager to be ally of the Maquis? As far as we know, Samura is a Kusari Republic corporation, and their relationship with Kusari Naval Forces seems so nice that we cannot believe that you want us to cease fire on them; Hogosha? Hogosha is fine -so far.

To be honest, I've a meeting with the Emperor's Navy a few days later. I'm wondering if you are willing to join us, as I was told that your relationship with them is good. When that day comes, I will see if we can be friends or not. Before I forget, I want to tell you that I do not have any factions that I require you to "cease fire on"- and we will find out on that meeting I guess.
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED
DECRYPTING MESSAGE

[Image: site_logo.gif]

I am sorry if you took bad impression after our message. So far, we are still working underground, rarely stealing some freighters and transports there and here. As for myself, my name is Yotsunai Kinju, but I'm not a leader, just a mere representative of our cause. We will discuss everything in private then, as Neural Net is not that secure mean of communication and Kempeitai might trace out the signal.

With regards,
Heike Uprising for Kusari Liberation

CONNECTION TERMINATED