Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : Jeremy Torreto
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: nassau_logo_zpsf914eae3.png]

ID : Johnny Smirnoff
To : Jeremy Torreto
Encrypted: High
Priority: Medium

Guten Tag

As i spoke at our last meeting, we of course don't plan to organize only storage for trading and to be only storekeepers. We have some plans , about which so far early to speak, but anyway we are engaged in preparation of the equipment and its control. I think that your help won't prevent us here. I of course will arrive to base, and we will talk in more detail about our plans. Especially coz we have as some difficulties with control of an electronic microscope.

[Image: em_ts1_zpsmer4v4ik.jpg]

I hope that we will meet soon on Nassau , herr Torreto .

***END TRANSMISSION***
***Connecting with channel***
Enter Password: ********************************
...Loading.
Password accepted.

***Access granted. Line is secure***

***Starting transmission***

To: Nassau Space Port
Priority: Medium.
Encryption: High.

Good day, Mr. Smirnoff. Last time I was busy, you knows - observing to Red Giant is priority for us at the time. My partners and me, especially, has difficulties with data. It seems mysterious, because figures are unnaturally big.

Okay, you have problems with control of your equipment. For a long time I got some experience with installing and setting computers, telescopes, microscopes and, I think, I can help with this. Currently, I'm tired and I will go to your base tomorrow. Wait for me.

~Jeremy Torreto.

.:Transmission out:.
***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

[Image: nassau_logo_zpsf914eae3.png]

ID : Johnny Smirnoff
To : Jeremy Torreto
Encrypted: High
Priority: Medium

Guten Tag

I arrived to station too late , seems , and didn't find you on board unfortunately. I have report from engineers, malfunction was eliminated before my arrival. Thanks for the help. At process of installation of the new equipment unfortunately always there are similar problems, or the socket somebody will insert not properly , or the cable will rejected . But the microscope is ready to work now . This is most important for me .

[Image: lsr_ts2_zpsxfj2sgvh.jpg]

Unfortunately we didn't manage to talk about what we are planing to do here. I hope , we will discuss this behind a glass of rheinbeer in my office next time .

Once again, thanks for the help in control of the equipment

***END TRANSMISSION***