Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LSF CC: Liberty Government
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

So we hear tell y'all of hired Hogs to hunt us down an apply fines an taxes? If'n it weren't fer an amicable LNS ship one of my boys would of been shot down in the name of LSF. Y'all might be lookin to yer "business" partners. Now my boy wasn't able to git no guncam footage, but I'm sure y'all can contact the LNS ship or the Junker Marauder to verify this information.

Perturbed,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....

"Eugh... Another one of these communications. Arbiter... Bill? I'll call you Bill. Arbiter Bill, if we had truly employed mercenaries to harass the Junkers, we'd have hired ones slightly more intelligent than this Kusarian. Ones that wouldn't immediately claim that they were in our employ at the slightest hint of danger.

Perhaps, as a gesture of good faith, we'll add him to the Liberty Criminal Registry. Reasonable, no? Seeing as no harm was done to your vessel or its crew."

Hochachtungsvoll,
Eva Adenauer, Executive Director, Liberty Security Force.
....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Well now, that'd be mighty fine of you. If'n y'all don't mind, we'd also like nothin more than to shoot this person down. Think it'd be alright with y'all if'n we hunt this pilot down with prejudice?

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....