Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Voice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Colin lit a smoke. It seemed to be the only thing that chased away those bloody migraines lately and no prescription medication helped him either.

"Bollocks" he muttered as he cast aside the small veil, full with slimy brown matter, "And they dare calls this garbage medicine eh?". He was talking to a tall, blonde man with weird orange eyes, or was it just his vision being off? The man stood a few meters well off him, and gave him quite the creeps with his staring gaze.
"Well mate, ain' plannin' on sayin' anything?" he approached the man. Perhaps it wasn't the brightest move Colin could bust out given his drunken state, but he did it none the less.

A bump. Colin blinked in confusion, he was staring at a mirror. He knew the handsome face was familiar to him, but the eyes... why are they orange?

Colin woke up. He had an awful hangover from the night before, and he couldn't pin-point his location either. It was some back door alley probably, no matter, first thing first was to get up from the bloody floor. He was so pissed drunk he didn't recognize himself in the mirror, and his eyes weren't green like always either, what an odd night.

He walked to a nearby cafe to grab a morning coffee and freshen up a bit, with it he ordered a nice piece of pie. The pie was delicious and he literally licked the plate clean from it, it then struck him - his eyes were indeed orange

He sat at the end of the bar, trying to make a sense out of it all. 3 Weeks ago those bloody migraines started, and now his eyes changed their color, something was going on and he couldn't even point what, let alone pay for paying a doctor a visit.

He lit anther cigarette. The last one he had in his box "Bloody hell" he whispered quietly while letting out a puff of smoke and yelled at the end of the bar "If it ain' satan himself, eh Roodie?" the concerned man approached him, with a little bit insane look on his face. NOX withdrawal effect, or was it Cardamine this time? Can't tell with a junkie like that
"Look Colin, I have this gig running and you know... Money is easy... he stared on Colin's eyes "Yeah Yeah you bloody mouse creeper, I did eyelids change surgery. The darn witch doctor gave me a huge amount of buffout it took me a whole friggin' week to even remember I did it, still can't recall why though. Anyway the gig - speak out"

Colin felt awful. It was his fault Roodie was dead, sure, the man shouldn't been high during the break-in, but going on with the job after he died... it felt rough on him. None the less they continued "So Duncan, tell me, why t'is key thing all so worthy mate?"
Duncan sighed "It unlocks some god-forsaken facility in Edinburgh, we need to get in and acquire some stuff then get out. Simple and clean, only issue is those Gallic ships, we'll have to slip off their radar"