Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : Edward Von-Geld
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vkiXtGH.png]

I confess, it has been some time since Daumann has needed anything from us so it's quite possible we may simple be out of touch with your intentions and desires. With that in mind, I was wondering what your opinion on the following data was. If this is something endorsed by Daumann let us know, if not we'll be certain that the proper authorities are informed. Given his chosen travel method on the lanes i'm assuming it's some employee running off with a hold full of stolen munitions but for the sake courtesy I thought i'd ask.

munitions
ID
loc

~Cash Ivankov, Deputy Marauder
[Image: qff6ZIp.png]
===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: CCxjh.png]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Edward Von-Geld, DHC Board of Directors

Look at that, our favorite kind of Junkers is useful again, unlike others...

I don't like what I'm seeing. We will look into that, and inform the relevant authorities if needed, naturally.

You could aid us in that task by collecting more information on that and similar cases. You know you can count on our gratitude for being useful.

E. Von-Geld, Board Member

===Transmission Terminated===
[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Sender ID: Deputy Marauder Cash Ivankov
► Location: Beaumont Spire, Texas
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► Destination ID: Edward Von-Geld
► Encryption: HIGH
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
► SUBJECT:

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Quite recently we've run across quite a number of independent ships hauling crates filled with munitions of questionable origin, however we've also encountered a smaller number of ships that belong to quite prominent groups around Sirius.
Rather than simply reporting these to the police, I'm sure if you choose to do so they could probably be persuaded to purchase them from the proper source.
The relevant cargo scans will be transmitted over an even more heavily encrypted channel for security reasons.

Transmission feed CLOSED

once again, Marauders prove their usefulness. You're the best kind of Junkers around, if you ask me.

Intel you transmitted is most valuable for us. Where do you want your payment?

[img float=left]http://discoverygc.com/forums/uploads/avatars/avatar_28978.png?dateline=1393199547[/img]
Transmission feed OPEN
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
► Destination ID: Edward Von-Geld
► SUBJECT: Muhnitions

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I'm glad the information we provided was found to be useful to you. Rather than actual payment though, I have a different suggestion.
From time to time certain organizations could use weaponry and other things that i'm sure Daumann would not like to be linked with directly. With that in mind it would be appreciated if from time to time certain shipments could be prepared off the record.

You can rest assured these would never make their way into the hands of anyone directly opposed to Daumann. One final note however is that since the serial numbers would be removed, if ever caught it could potentially cause issues for ourselves. Since the cargo will never be sold in Rheinland however, I feel if this situation were to occur Daumann would be able to vouch for us with virtually no risk to themselves. After all, you cant get in trouble for stealing something that the owner allowed you to take, just like Daumann couldn't be held liable for some bottom wage worker not remembering to properly document cargo sold.

If this is agreeable, i'm certain from time to time we may run across other interesting finds while flying around. I'm sending through another such series of images and cargo scans which may interest you. I trust this will be sufficient compensation for what we ask.

Data > 1 2 3 < Data
Transmission feed CLOSED

Let's say some low paid workers indeed sometimes made poor quality equipment. You are right we couldn't be responsible for such cargo sold as normal arms, we'd be victims after all...

And now this, Archangel's Fighting Club. We'll have a chat with them.

Marauders, we have a job for you. Are you interested?

Transmission feed OPEN
► Destination ID: Dauminn
► SUBJECT: Yes

Yes

Transmission feed CLOSED

Track down people responsible for spreading illegal arms from our facilities. The ones we didn't catch yet.

Get in touch with smugglers, pose as average Junkers, smuggle here and there...Be yourselves.