Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [TAZ] concerning: Baffin Shrine and buisness partnership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well met, honored Popes.

This is Phileas Ottobert Tukker speaking
as representative of Tinker&Transport and the Board of Trustees that operates as our sharehold background.

T&T/ trade fleet has been flying to Baffin and the Brunswyck shrine frequently in the last months, and we have heared about some unrest and supply difficulties there.
We would like to suggest a buisness partnership with you, enabling us to both support you and the Zoner communities and fix some logistic problems on our part.

1. Tinker&Transport information and affiliation
  2. Baffin shrine : supply and secure the holy shrine
  3. Baffin shrine : rent space for trade
  4. The Godess Geode : An opportunity to rehab and recuperate
  5. Outlook to future cooperations and long term plans

1) Tinker & Transport : Information and affiliation

1. Tinker & Transport is a small but increasingly active trade cooperation between Freelance traders and Junker scraopping crews. We operate Sirius wide even if our main focus is in Liberty, Bretonia and in the warzones between Gallia and all free minded sirian people. We own and operate a modular base in Texas, near Planet Houston, called Tinkers Haven.
  2. Our main cash cow is the trade with the easily and plentifully available Scrap from Texan debris clouds but we have diversified widely, trading all manner of Ore and other tradeable or minerable commodities, and our recent fusion with the Sirius.Relief.Org[SRO] has added a fleet of ships mainly build for transportation of personell. We support and house the Orbital Polyclinic named the Haven Memorial Clinic and also are currently working on plans to expand our ability to offer mobile medical care and MedEvac service.
  3. As for our affiliation : we are licenced as base owners and traders in Liberty and Bretonia, have a good standing and reputation with the gallic Council and have recently established diplomatic contact with the Crayter Republic. We also have a neutral reputation and trade allowance in both Kusari and Rheinland and are careful to keep away from any criminal activities like Cardamine or Artefact smuggle, Black Market trade or such atrocities. We employ both Freelance traders and Junkers within our cooperational structure and are working hard to gain the aknowledgement as a single and distinct entity.

2) Brunswyck Shrine : We offer our support whith upkeep and repair

We have many capable mechanics and traders in our group, and we even have about something between 5% and 23% discordian followers in our membership ranks.
Sometimes it seems to depend on the moon tides or something, the Board of Trustees is not quite sure abut the figures here. So we would like to offer you our help in keeping the Shrine nice and cozy for all guests.

3) Brunswyck Shrine : We would like to rent some cargo space

We are already supplying the Shrine with our premium grade A pre-sorted Scrap for construction, trade or use in recycling or even art. And we value the shifting but welcome availability of ores and other tradeables at the Shrine. As we have heared rumours that there is plenty of free space at the Shrine we would like to ask if you are interested at leasing out about 2/3rds of the base´s floorspace to us. We would send an experienced trader and administration officer of T&T over to take up residence, and would guarantee a set availability of commodities for the pilgrims. Actually we would like to expand the space reserved for pilgrims and patients.

4) The Goddess Geode and the opening of a rehab facility at Brunswyck Shrine

We have had very good results at Tinkers Haven concerning the rehabilitation and relocation of refugees and other patients, and have noticed an increasing demand for our services with low- and middle class civilians. While we do not plan to expand to a point where we are a rival to Orbital Spa & Cruise we do have some problems with relocation and available space for recuperation and short- to mid time rehabilitation due to the fact that our main Project, the Galena Park Rehabilitation Centre, has met some delays.
We are interested in acces to Shasta Skyhook and the goddess geode for our patients both on short term basis and on long term cooperation, and would ask if any plans of opening a pernmanent modular rehabilitation and care center at the Brunswkck shrine would be possible at all.

5) Outlook to future cooperations and long term plans

All plans are currently in a brainstorming stage, and I would be pleased to visite you or meet any representatives of TAZ at our offices at Houston and the Haven to show you around our current operations. We would guarantee the sanctity and accessability of any discordian facilities if you deem to open the shrine to us, and would fully cooperate with you in these plans.

Well met and safe travels

Phileas Ottobert Tukker
Prime Secretary for the Board of Trustees
Tinker & Transport

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
Receiving transmission

Source: Ryka Wyrdmake
WolfGirlRyka@Message.gc
[|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||]
Signal Strength: Overtly finespun
Encryption: Discordant flax
Subject: Brunswick Shrine

Kallisti Mr Tukker. I am Ryka Wyrdmake. Normally my Brother, Skarsi Wyrdmake, would answer this in his role as Head of Baffin affairs, but he's busy on some important Discordian divining and aligning of Chao. He did say that Eris mentioned some liberty folk would be communing in the near future. I guess you are them.

Your proposal seems very productive and befitting of the notice of her Chaosness. Indeed there have been some issues regarding the upkeep of the shrine in recent times. The leasing of the Shrine to your cooperative would be of great interest and benefit to both the Discordian Disorder along with your business and humanitarian interests.

A meeting may best be in order, to align our pineals and consult the flax concerning details.

I will make best haste to your Haven, along with some fresh grade A pineal amulets for your people.

23's,
Ryka Wyrdmake

FynnMcScrap here, Foreman at Tinkers Haven.

Mr. Tukker notified me and is currently boarding his Pelican to greet you.

[TAZ] transponder has already been added to the Havens docking registry

Welcome to Tinkers Haven.

FynnMcScrap

<<< bump >>>

...waiting to continue the thread in the Cantina or here ?

Well met again, honoured popes.

This is Phileas Ottobert Tukker speaking
as representative of Tinker&Transport and the Board of Trustees that operates as our sharehold background.

I am affixing my first message to you here for fast access and will continue with a current update.

Currently our work has nearly completed Phase 1 Stage 1 of the Shrine Service Station project, and we are now starting to work on Stage 2 : Staffing and supplying the Shrine

As our work is continuing, I would like to contact TAZ high church again to ask if there is any difficluties or need to discuss staffing or other issues.

Also we would like to ask if you wish to set specific requirements for following points :

1. Pilgrim hostel : supplies needed
  2. Rehab facility and Ambulance service , and our access to Shasta Skyhook
  3. The cargo bay and ship hangar
  4. The working at the Scrubbie farms

I am available on short notice and will gladly fly to Baffin or any other meeting point to meet you for a brainstorming on my greatest concern :

We are still looking for a capable Administrator, and are sorting several appliances. I will cooperate with you if you want to control or organize any event yourself and ask for the opportunity to invite Orbital Spa & Cruise for a Public Relations event.
Currently the Logistics exopert for OSC and the TAZ ambassador are reachable for me in a brainstorming comnet channel already.

As always
Yours respectfully

Phileas Ottobert Tukker
Tinker & Transport

Honoured popes, respected TAZ members and zoners all around Sirius

This is Phileas Ottobert Tukker speaking as representative of Tinker&Transport

We have nearly completed reworking and outfitting the Brunswick Service Station,
and I thank you for sending in Pope Flinx as Administrator. His experience and skills have been very helpful.

I am currently at Baffin myself, and would like to invite you to check in on our progress before we invite the first representatives of our buisness partners and start planning the Opening ceremony.

We plan to invite several celebrities, Vip travelers from Orbital Spa and Cruise, Buisness partners from the Gas Miners Guild and Kishiro Industries, and other interested participants. I will send Pope Flinx a list of the invited guests as he advised me to check in with the TAZ Ambassador before issuing any communications.

Also we would like to invite Channel 7 news to Baffin to cover the event,
but will not do so without your consent.
We plan a small celebration, and will open a public relation campain together with OSC| if all works out, getting more pilgrim and passenger traffic to Baffin.

Next we will be working on getting our rehabilitation and Ambulance services running smoothely, and in long terms would like to station a full Emergency response unit at Baffin.

There have been interesting other plans expressed, too, and I would greet an opportunity to discuss them with you. I am at Brunswick at the moment and will remain there till after the celebrations.

Would TAZ be willing to support a long term plan to upgrade the Shrine with Biodomes, so as to better supply situation and offer a better habitat for pilgrims and patients alike ? If yes, I suggest we sit together to plan such a moove, and you can tell me what you would like to get as a donation and supportive measures for that cooperation.

As always
Yours respectfully

Phileas Ottobert Tukker
Tinker & Transport

<<< automatic comnet protocol check >>>
>>> status : pending <<<
>>> resending communication <<<

<<< handshake protocol enabled >>>