Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Agent Akai Kyoko
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: comheader.png]

Good evening, Agent Aika Kyoko.
Mochizuki Tatsuya speaking. We did have a little conversation in New Tokyo orbit, as you hopefully recall.

Please accept my apologies for not having contacted you earlier. But I'm certain you are aware of our burden.
Paperwork, paperwork everywhere.

That said, I did tell you I would give you a feat to achieve :
I would like you to destroy five ships belonging to enemies of our Republic. Said enemies include Blood Dragons, Golden Chrysanthemum, Lane Hackers, Liberty Rogues, Kogen Jien's followers and of course Outcasts.

Please use this channel to report your successes.
I do trust the training of the Kempeitai. Such a feat is a matter of a few days, hai?

Once this task will be achieved, you will be able to consider your office on the facility known as 'Experimental Module Yokosuka' ready for you.
Hopefully this will give you an opportunity to keep a keen watch on our watchers, indeed.

Kampai!

[Image: comfooter.png]
Incoming Transmission
Sender ID: Agent Aika Kyoko
Encryption: Medium

Konnichiwa, I have received the following orders from you and have conducted two operations over the last few days in order to complete this mission. After aquiring a complete navigation chart of the following systems: Kepler, Chugoku, Tau 23 and Tau 29 I strove to hit our enemies where it hurts most, on their front doors. All the pilots who were taken down were tractored in and moved to Fuchu prision for interogation. I have presented a short file of my work for you which I am uploading to your neural net now.

Uploading files 10% 33% 78% 100%
Upload Complete
[Image: comheader.png]

Agent Aika Kyoko,
My name is Utsunomiya Masamune. As Admiral Mochizuki's orderly, I'm charged to inform you your tasks are completed; you successfully achieved your objectives.

Consequently, orders have been given to grant you access to the restricted facility "Experimental Module Yokosuka" and to make an office available to you.
Please get in touch with Yokosuka's quartermaster to make this assignation effective.

Lastly, I would like to remind you that, despite being an agent of the Kempeitai, your security level does not grant you access to all the areas of the experimental module. This facility, as you probably know, provides space for a variety of classified projects and experiments.
The facility serves also as the headquarters of the tokubetsu-keisatsu-tai, the Naval Forces Secret Police. It is strictly forbidden to enter in the areas allocated to the Tokkeitai.

[Image: comfooter.png]