Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bowex Border Worlds Export [Diamanten Vorposten]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
deleted
Incoming Transmission from Planet New London, New London
30/03/822 A.S.
[Image: wLz7B.png]
To: Mark Hamann, Diamanten Vorposten.
CC:
Priority: Medium.
Topic: RE: Heat Sinks Contract.

Message Contents:
Good day to you, Mr Hamann

I've been assigned to deal with this contract by the Director of Operation's (DO)'s office. Your proposal seems reasonable enough, and we'd be inclined to accept. Please note that due to the popularity of our services, there may be a brief delay between the contract acceptance and completion.

In order to minimise this delay, I would strongly recommend setting a desired time frame, with a bonus lumpsum acquired for contract completion within the parameters specified. This allows us to balance our workloads in order of priority and financial compensation.

As an example, I am sure we could have this order fulfilled within a day or so for a 'convenience' bonus of $20,000,000. Do please let us know your thoughts on the matter.

In service to the Crown

Andrew Peterson
Trade Department Manager
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End
deleted
30/03/822 A.S.
CC:

Message Contents:
Hello again Mr Hamann.

This is a formal notification to let you know the contract has been completed, with 3,000 spare units also having been delivered to account for maintenance and malfunction. Full cargo manifests to account for the deliveries in question can be found appended below. Should you have any further shipments that require prompt attention, do please let us know.

Bonuses for prompt dispatch and completion may be sent to the holding account on the "Bowex)Victoria.II".

ATTACHMENT: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.

In service to the Crown

Andrew Peterson
Trade Department Manager
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End
deleted
30/03/822 A.S.
CC:

Message Contents:
Hello again Mr Hamann.

Ah, certainly. Our captains exported several loads of Uncut Diamonds - however I'm unsure how they could be considered a "bonus" when your station has made them available on the open market to any willing customer? In any case I shall leave the decision on whether bonus payments are warranted in your hands; as the customer, you are certainly in the best position to judge.

In service to the Crown

Andrew Peterson
Trade Department Manager
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End
deleted