Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Avatar request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't know exactly what i want, if you know how to turn a flash animation into a movin picture (don't know how at all) But if you know... either pm me or reply, no negative comments, flamage, or right out bashings (HAHAHA LOOK AT THAT NOOOOOOB)
i could make it but im banned.
[Image: im22.png]
From? Discovery?
Avatar buttons are cool like this but all Zygoethish

[Image: australia.png]

[Image: united_states.png]

[Image: britain.png]

i can make any type of avatar..animated is my specialty though.
Ok... you know what a dessert eagle is right, if you could make a dessert eagle shooting a hole in a wall or something, that would look sweet.
' Wrote:Ok... you know what a dessert eagle is right, if you could make a dessert eagle shooting a hole in a wall or something, that would look sweet.

for some reason you remind me of napoleon dynamite...

"so, take it off of any sweet jumps lately?"
"Tina, come get some food you fat lard"
'Because you've got like a sweet mustache'

i can feel this topic descending into chaos. Yea ill have a go at the desert eagle thing tonight if i have the time.
Meh i couldnt really be bothered doing a good job of it in the end so i found these two anims
[Image: firing_gun_e0.gif]
and
[Image: Pistol-01-june.gif]
[Image: scorpion_handgun_firing_lg_clr.gif]

I tried to make one myself but got a headache and gave up after 15 minutes. I have no idea what a wall would look like after getting shot by a
Deagle anyway.

[Image: Gunanim.gif]
Tinky... you see that guy holding a scorpion? you think you could add a blue Z with a black circle around it on the gun?
Pages: 1 2