Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to the Administrator of Nassau Space Port
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Message Received
To: Nassau Space Port
Sender: Oberst Erich Klugmann, Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee
Origin: Frankfurt Relay #3, ERROR

30-03-822

[Image: hCc243n.jpg]

Dear Administrator,

Two decades ago, you and I both know that the Nomad War's catalyst was the installation of the thankfully briefly-lived regime of the Wilde Kanzler, Florian Gustav Niemann. This was the second time in Rheinland's history where the public's near-unquestioned loyalty to its Military very nearly resulted in the extinction of Sirian humanity.

Thankfully, certain elements brought about the end of Niemann's reign, fatal as it was. I recognize that the contents of Frankfurt's restricted Westerwald Nebula may not be known to you, but I'll simply say that various organic memories surround a very historic, very malign figment of the Nomad War. Still in operation, mind you.

This brings me to the point of this transmission. I in part lead the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee sect of the Exiled Party; the Bundschuh. Among our tenets are the desire to avoid causing civilian casualties as the powderkeg of the Second Popular Revolution sparks and churns further.

The evidence I am attaching here, however, causes your modular station to cross the boundary from civilian to military.

I'm demanding an explanation for why a Buro der Marineintelligenz freighter with a cloaking device is offloading an entire cargo hold's worth of Nomad debris in your civilian spaceport in far orbit of Planet Neu Berlin itself.

I would suggest making it quick, dear Administrator. I and the Bundschuh are patient and hesitant to harm civilian installations, but not when they cross this egregious line.

End Message
Message Received
Origin: Frankfurt Relay #2, ERROR

31-03-822

Administrator,

I met today with someone who claimed to be you. The ensuing conversation was one marked by poor signal and poor cooperation, even in spite of my attached evidence in the prior transmission.

I'm granting you twelve hours from the sending of this transmission to explain why Nassau is storing Nomad materials, and a chance for you or the one who claimed to administrate Nassau to apologize for having lied to me. Otherwise, the Widerstandsarmee will have no choice but to unveil Nassau's presumed purposes to Rheinland's public, and to various other parties of interest.

I advise prompt evacuation of any civilian assets aboard the Space Port, as a precautionary contingency.

End Message
Message Received
Origin: Frankfurt Relay #2, ERROR

01-04-822

Administrator,

The promised time has more than elapsed. As none of your assets have given any evidence to the contrary, I'll have to act on the evidence I do have. Nassau is to be considered a Military target by the Vereinigte Widerstandsarmee and the Bundschuh Party until further notice, or the station's destruction.

I am sorry that it had to come to this.

End Message