Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All Junkers Vessels [Diamanten Vorposten]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
deleted
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well met Mr Hamann.

FynnMcScrap speaking, from Tinkers Haven in Texas.

Some of our scrappers passed on your offer to us.
Koeln is a well known system for us as we transport toxic wastes there from time to time and pick up HazMat containers, but I had not jet known that there is a new Outpost there. We deal in Premium Scrap, pre-sorted and processed at our Scrap Rig in Texas.
At the moment we are quite buisy with some trade contracts in independent systems on the other side of Liberty so I can not guarantee a speedy delivery, but I will pass your offer along to our trade fleet Skippers.

While we do have several experienced scrapping crews in employment as contractors or independent scrappers we are a Freelance sation ourselves, and I would like to help you.
Neverthelss I suggest that I pass your offer on to the scrappers in Texas too,
perhaps some will want to fly to Koeln.

Is the Outpost open for docking ?
If not I would suggest you add our protected transponder T&T/ to your docking reistry, as I will send senior skipper Elijah Bailey to you with a first sample of our recycled sortiment. Also I would like to know if you plan to fly to Texas yourelf from time to time, so that I can set access protocol accordinlgly. Also I wold greet directions to your installation.

Well met

FynnMcScrap
Foreman at Tinkers Haven, reprsentative for Tinker & Transport

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
deleted
deleted
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Well met again Mr Hamann.

I passed on the word to our scrappers and traders, but currently we are facing a shortage ourselves. The Haven has been cleared of scrap for the last few days, with our scrappers not able to meet the demand by traders docking at the Haven several times in the last week.

I bid you excuse the delay, and will send senior skipper Lijay Bailey to you with a load of PremScrap samples later on today, but we are quite stretched with our current project of refitting the base known as Brunswyck Shrine in Baffin at the moment.

Well met

FynnMcScrap
Foreman at Tinkers Haven, reprsentative for Tinker & Transport

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
deleted