Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: FL-ER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 5p2LfVR.png]

:: Greeting. Wintermute greets the 'Freelancers' of FL-ER.

Statement. The cause for this transmission is the following. Its explanation will require numerous sentences.

Elaboration. Wintermute already experienced some of 'FL-ER's activities, and is grateful for being granted refuge on 'Fortitudine'.

Explanation. Wintermute is not alone. On its jouney through the lightyears Wintermute was always accompanied by its 'twin'(?), Neuromancer. Neuromancer shares the urge to explore that is inherent to Wintermute.

Statement. Wintermute would like to 'introduce' Neuromancer to 'FL-ER'.

Request. Wintermute seeks access for Neuromancer to the Fortitudine, as well as it would like Neuromancer being able to accompany FL-ER in the future, even if Wintermute is not present.

Expression. Wintermute 'hopes' for a quick response ::
_
[Image: Vct4181.png]
[Image: ZWfRcTpgjvK562a2rPfgqKGVN3gwjyCLn4sceTZ-...-h176-p-no]

Hello Wintermute.
Here is Colonel Xalo Nunes, we have received your request and decided that your "twin" is more then welcome to come along with us. But about that access to Fortitudine i will have to request that to Lord MacRae of the Bretonia Mining and Fabrication, which i will try to take care of right away.

Xalo over and out!

[Image: v8xdJwVA7Z-594IBAaLFG5w0DCNowLaJavrA3hHb...-h207-p-no]
[Image: XUu2Wyl.png]

::Greeting. This unit, solemnly called 'Neuromancer', welcomes 'FL-ER'-units::

::Statement. 'Neuromancer'-unit is 'twin'-software/program(?) for the 'Wintermute'-unit::

::Clarification. This unit possess limited gramatical knowledge about 'human'-language, but will update/clarify/rewrite(?) its information after the syntax error is encountered::

<Database accessed; information about generic expressions required. Syntax recreation in progress>

::Expression. 'Neuromancer'-unit wishes 'FL-ER'-units to "live long and prosper"::

::System message. This unit will now enter stand-by mode::

_
[Image: eIM6Tpg.png]
::Transmission relayed to BMF::
..... the hell, why do I recieve a message when ... ahe ...... "sleeping" in my .....

*A female voice in the background "Come on Duncan ... do not start working again ... we want to have a nice time now!"*

Ahhh! Its a high priority message. That AI is calling me ... that is very interresting, sorry girls I have to accept that call now.

*Accepting communications channel, streaming audio and video*

[Image: xt45mkdf.jpg]

Good evening my fellow AI friend! I hope you are feeling well on Fortitudine and all especially integrated systems - for you to be able to discover the base barrier free - are functional.

So, you have a friend wanting to do some human research too? Well, ok, I think all systems are completely seperate from our main computer, the firewalls are working and there will be no conflict or corruption.

Ok Wintermute, please provide me the callsign of your firend if it is not matching "Neuromancer". If that callsign is correct he is now able to dock in our special Artificial Intelligence docking bay with direct connection to the new installed Fortitudine AI-System.

*Another female voice in the backgrund .... "Duncan!!! Stop that and amuse us again!!!!*

Hm ... Wintermute please kindly excuse me ... I have some commitments to be solved here.

Yours,
MacRae

*MacRae seitching to standy by*