Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junker Congress, Deputy Arbiter Bill Hickok
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
::INCOMING TRASMISSIONS::
::Encription Activated::
::Signal: HIGH::

[Image: ra9kq3G.jpg]

SUBJECT: A little request

*He lights a cigar and pick up some cold gin*

Ahoy Congressman Bill, I'm Bruce Otinsk, underling of the Liberty Rogues. I'm contactin' you cause I want your permission to fly Junker Tech, in particular I wish to fly a Bulldog and a Wrecker Gunboat, if I don't pretend so much *smiles*. In any case, I'm gladly to help the Congress by doin some *encrypted* ladies and grass tradin', you understand, right?
To make The Congress very pleased I did a Xeno pilots delivery to La Mona. Now I'm waitin' for your response.

*He finishes his glass of gin and turns off the cigar*

Bruce Out.

::TRASMISSIONS ENDED::
::Encription Deactivated::
::Signal: LOST::
....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy Bruce,

I gotta say, yer transmission has got my eye. Ain’t often we hear from a member of yer faction. Ain’t nothin wrong with it though, I kinda like how y’all stick it to ‘em Liberty Lawful folks. An that is part of our problem. You see, we ain’t too keen on them Lawfuls seein our tech shoot ‘em down. We gotta deal with ‘em from time to time, only way we’re able to sit on the fence as it were. But, I’ve flown with you a bit, an I’m thinkin we could still work somethin out. You see, we gots us somethin in common. Slav... I mean Workers an Orange Powder. We got us an abundance of Workers, an a need fer Orange Powder. You git them Workers up to Alpha an bring back an equal amount of Orange Powder an we jus may have ourselves a deal.

As to how them Lawfuls may see it, if’n you git seen flyin our tech, we’re gonna deny it, claim it were a stolen ship. An if’n yer willin to back that claim up if’n yer ever caught an sent to jail, we’d appreciate it. This seem like a good deal? If so, we got bout 30k worth of Workers sittin on La Mona Castra, an I’ll make sure that Orange Powder can be sold to ‘er.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....

SUBJECT: Delivery

*He picks up some cold beer and puts it in his green glass*

Ahoy Congressman Bill, It's Bruce Otinsk here. As promised, I did a "first delivery", carrying some Workers and Orange Powder. I delivered totally 12000 units, respectilvely 6000 of Workers and 6000 of Powder. Here is the *encrypted* proof of my work. I know the job isn't finished, but I keep doin' it. I got also a question: Can I add the permission to fly another Junker ship, such as the famous Pilgrim Liner? I'm waitin' hopeful for your response.

Bruce Out.

*He finishes his glass of beer and turns off the screen*

SUBJECT: Another Delivery

*He lights a cigarette and picks up some wine*

Ahoy Congressman Bill, Bruce Otinsk here. I made a "second delivery" as promised. I'm gladly to help the Congress by doin some workers and Orange Powder tradin' *smiles*. I delivered totally 20000 units, respectively 10000 of workers and 10000 of Orange Powder. Here is the *encrypted proof* of my work, but I haven't finished it yet. I'm still waitin' hopeful for your response about flying the Slave Liner.

Bruce Out.

*He finishes his glass of wine, turns off the cigarette and the screen*

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Good to see yer hard at work on movin them Workers. As fer usin a Pilgrim Liner, ain't nothin to it. That ol ship is well used these days, an available to everyone. We don't deny access to anyone fer one of 'em.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Deputy Arbiter Junker Congress

SUBJECT: Another Delivery

*He lights a Puerto's cigar and pick up some cold Tequila*

Howdy Congressman Bill, it's Bruce Otinsk. I made a "third delivery" as promised. I'm always gladly to help the Congress! I delivered totally 20000 units, respectively 10000 of workers and 10000 of Orange Powder. Here is the *encrypted proof* of my work, another run will be enough to take care of all workers *smiles*.

*He finishes his glass of Tequila and turns off the cigar*

Bruce Out.

SUBJECT: Another Delivery and availability for another task

*He lights a cigarette and pick up some cold Arranmore Whiskey*

Ahoy Congressman Bill, Bruce Otinsk here. I made a "fourth delivery" as promised. I'm gladly to help the Congress by doin some workers and Orange Powder tradin' *smiles*. I delivered totally 19000 units, respectively 9500 of workers and 9500 of Orange Powder. Here is the *encrypted proof* of my work. By the way I saw the base was refilled with Workers, I suppose you need another delivery, but I got to know if there is another task from the Congress. I'm waiting for your response Arbiter.

*He finishes his glass of Whiskey and turns off the cigarette*

Bruce Out.

Deputy Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Yer doin some mighty fine work there fer us. Jus you keep 'em deliveries a comin. I do believe we agreed on 30k of 'em to be moved, so yer bout 1/3 of the way there. After yer done we might be havin a bit of discussion fer some future jobs. You done proven yer a solid feller, jus the sort we like doin business with. Send me yer ship name an I might be throwin a bonus yer way aside from the tech.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Acting Arbiter Junker Congress

SUBJECT: First Delivery of Orange Powder complete, and a little request

*He lights a "strange" cigarette and pick up some cold Liberty Ale*

Ahoy Congressman Bill, Bruce Otinsk here. I made a "fifth delivery" as promised. I'm gladly to help the Congress by doin some workers and Orange Powder tradin' *smiles*. I delivered totally 8000 units, respectively 4000 of workers and 4000 of Orange Powder. I noticed La Mona is Full of Orange Powder, so I stopped my delivery until it is ready to be refilled. Here is the *encrypted proof* of my work. By the way, my Bulldog, to be more effective, needs a light cloak. If the Congress wanna build that for me (always for a price), I'm very pleased about that.

*He finishes his glass of Ale and turns off the cigarette*

Bruce Out.

Acting Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Well, I was considerin throwin you a bonus fer yer hard work. Was figurin somethin round the figure of 60 - 70 million SC. But I'm now thinkin a Light Cloak jus might be more worthwhile to you. Tell you what, fer yer bonus, I'll throw a Light Cloak yer way. I'll be startin the build this afternoon. Might jus be a couple of days fer it to build. This sound good to you?

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Acting Arbiter Junker Congress

Pages: 1 2