Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Hogosha Association
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 34iqPlK.png]
To: Hogosha Association
Source: Cape Soya Station, Tottori

Greetings,

My name is Professor Kennishigawa Geki, Ken for short, and I currently seem to be in charge of the Farmers Alliance. The reason this transmission is sent to you is because of some recent events that happened, about you no doubt heard about. But before that, I suppose you might be a bit surprised by our attempt to contact you, since the Alliance, as it was brilliantly pointed by one of your gunboat pilots, has been "under the radar" for the past few years. Indeed, that was the case but I'm glad to inform you that the Alliance is going to rise from the grave, hopefully.

Now, onto the actual matters. The other day myself and Hogosha gunboat Namazu-sen met another fellow, a Kusari Explorer known as ISS-Masuda, flying under the banner of the Junkers. While at first my reaction was a bit impulsive, I now see that something can be done about that and the captain of Masuda might be used to our advantage. As per our agreement, he's going to stick to Sigmas and hopefully not poke into Kusari until we figure out what to do about him. If he does enter Kusari, that would mean an obvious... violation, let's say... of our trust and in that case we'd deal with it quickly and decisively.

I also hope on further strengthening of Hogosha-Alliance friendship and that we can finally bring the tradition back to Kusari and kicking out the bloody gaijins that taint our House. For that I'd suggest a meeting on Cape Soya, come around whenever and ask for me, they will tell you where I am currently and if not around, when I'm back.

Oh, and as a small proof of our friendship we brought some toys over from Crete, I'm sure you can put them into good use.

Anyway, that would be it for now, I expect your swift response.

Cordially,
Prof. Ken Geki
Farmers Alliance

[Image: 1bdcK5l.png]
[Image: 6xNGZFy.jpg?1]

Sender ID: Tokiomi Katagawa
Subject: Greetings

Gokigenyou Professor Kennishigawa, it is a pleasure to become acquainted with you. I am Tokiomi Katagawa, one of the representatives of the Hogosha Association as a whole, when the need demands for one. With my reply, the Hogosha Association recognizes and congratulates the Farmers Alliance movement on their resurgence.

We did indeed had word of some contacts on the field, particularly the one occurrence you mention. We will try to keep an eye on this ISS ronin, and any others that might be in league with him.

We also thank you for the shipment you provided. It will be added with the next week batch that will be shipped to the retail markets soon enough.

The Hogosha Association has been using its position to keep our collective mission to preserve the Kusari way of life, and to stem the encroaching of foreign interests in Kusari and the neighboring systems. While a good word and a fat purse can solve many problems, there are some things that require a little more "persuasive methods". I know personally of how the Farmers have been quite adept of the tasks that require some arm strength. On the fields, and in space.

I invite you to take a look on our little job board, which might provide you with aid, and benefit Kusari at the same time. Maybe Samura has something suitable for you, you should check.

Before that even, I hope that you do not forget that, even with the emperor absent from Kusari space, it is Samura Industries that provide us with the edge over our competitors, and that it is wise to reinforce that position with their continued support.

We hope to hear of your exploits in the near future, Professor Kennishigawa.

As a final, personal remark, I would like to ask you a thing.
People don't usually address themselves as "professor" without reason. Without wanting to sound rude, what is the field of your "Professorship"?

Tokiomi Katagawa, of the Hogosha Association.
[Image: 34iqPlK.png]
To: Tokiomi Katagawa, Hogosha Association
Source: Cape Soya Station, Tottori

Greetings, Katagawa-san,

Indeed, the Alliance would be happy to help with the tasks you mention. We need to show the people of Kusari that the Imperial movement is still strong and our traditions are the proper way of life. We do hope that Hogosha will do the same. As far as the job board is concerned, we will register in due time and also talk to Samura about any other things we might help them with. Samura's support of course is very important for us and probably you as well.

As far as my academic background is concerned, my area of expertise is genetic engineering and molecular biology. I for the longest time was, and still am, an opponent of genetically modified food as through the course of my studies I've discovered the damage that they cause, both to their individual ecosystems and often human health. That's part of the reason why I joined the Alliance in the first place, but obviously after it was outlawed... there were issues, to put it lightly. But I don't like talking about myself, so that will have to suffice.

If there's anything the Alliance can help you, let us know.

Cordially,
Prof. Ken Geki
Farmers Alliance

[Image: 1bdcK5l.png]