Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: OSC| Internal Comms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

-- Internal Memo --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Chairman Henry Pines
* Subject: Re: Battlegroups
* Recipient: Director Blackwood
* Priority: Ultra

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Director Blackwood,

I would say far too convenient.
It appears our Auxesian friends have an interest in bounty hunter affairs across the board and it looks as if the Bretonian government has allowed them to operate within their borders. I wonder how the Liberty supply convoys will react to these new mercenaries?
Let's see what your fact-finding reveals.

Message Ended
-- Video feed terminated --
-- Secondary data log saved --

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: James Blackwood, Director of Travel & Tourism
* Subject: Delivery Request
* Priority : low
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Attention Orbital Transport Captains,

A client of ours as requested that a minimum of 3,000 units and not more than 4,000 units of Rheinbier be delivered from Planet New Berlin to Planet Curacao. Upload delivery confirmation on this frequency for payment of 10,000,000 credits.

Regards,
James Blackwood

Message Ended

-- Internal Memo --
-- Video feed --
* Subject: Delivery to Solitaire Metropolis
* Priority: Medium

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

My good captains,

Our old friends and suppliers, Saint Logistics, has requested a delivery to the newly aquired Solitaire Metropolis. In return for delivering these supplies, plus 200 bottles of wine, Miss Darksaint has offered salvage rights to a hangar of copper ore to which I will add an addition 10 million upon its completion. However there is a catch, namely the transportation of Blue Jillies which is currently a licensed commodity within Rheinland space and one we do not currently possess.

Until Director Blackwood secures the aforementioned license no captain is to engage in the trade of Blue Jillies, those who do will face suspension from duty and my personal displeasure.

Message Ended

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Kiko Saguma, Director of Security
* Subject: Scouting in Gallia
* Priority : Medium

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Mr.Blackwood this is Director Saguma Im here to report that Mr.Chesterton and I went into Gallia today in search of any possible hazards in turn we found a beautiful system called Lorraine. Below I will attach a photo of a prime location for our tours to go to....though I have some concerning news we observed the suns there which are white class stars though the system is letting off a red sort of color on the spectrum we are not sure why it is like this then again we are not astronomers. With this information I strongly suggest a team sent to study this system before beginning any possible tours. Hope all is well.

Signed, Kiko Saguma

Director of Security

Message Ended

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Tyler Reks
* Subject: Returning to active duty

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Security Commander Tyler Reks here!
I hope you people missed me. Just wanted to tell everyone, after getting patched up and going through all the rehab and stuff, I'm back at full charge and am ready to roll out. I didn't really think that all those crap on the Shetland way back will knock me out for this long, but it's all good now.

Except for one thing ... I have nothing to roll with, cause last time I had to blow my ship up to get rid of those purple eyed freaks. So , if someone would throw a key over to a dreadnought or at least a siege cruiser, that'd be sweet. And someone get the rest of my boys out too. Or for a start, just tell the nurse to get back here and take all this stuff off me...

I'll be waiting orders.

Over and out!
Tyler Reks
Security Officer

Message Ended

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: James Blackwood, OSC|Waikiki
* Subject: Flight Report #118-1765
* Priority : low
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Mr Pines,

I had an opportunity to take out the new passenger ferry the Dorado. We started on Curacao and flew to our newest liner, the Barbatos. There I picked up a delegation bound for the Hawaii. Not only did I receive numerous compliments about the smoothness of the ride many were in wonder of the spectacular view of the Starlight Lounge. After arrival at the Hawaii I took several crew members out on a training run to learn the new vessel. Within a week the Waikiki will be joining the Hawaii's newest observation excursion service.

Regards,
James Blackwood

Message Ended

-- Internal Memo --
-- Video feed --
* Priority: Medium

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Commander Reks, Director Blackwood,

Firstly, welcome back to duty Commander I'm sure Director Saguma will be pleased to hear you are back on your feet again, as for your ship, we do have the Taurus super heavy fighter available to all security staff however if you wish to have something more formidable as you requested I would need a great deal of evidence to even consider such a thing. I will leave that to yourself and Saguma to conclude.

I see Mr Wells and the R&D team have outdone themselves yet again Director Blackwood, two birds with one stone as well I might add. I anticipate the Barbados will become quite the destintation once this conflict has finally ended, though our standing will Gallia should help eleviate this problem somewhat.

Carry on.

Message Ended

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: James Blackwood, Director of Travel & Tourism
* Subject: Restricted Cargo Licensing
Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Attention All Orbital Personnel,

Effective 17/10/823 A.S. Orbital has been Approved to transport Blue Jillies within Rheinland.

Regards,
James Blackwood

Message Ended

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: James Blackwood, Director of Travel and Tourism
* Subject: Rheinland - Bretonia Travel Advisory
* Priority : ADVISORY ALERT ALPHA-1

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Attention All Employees
We have received word from the Colony News Service that the Jump Gate connection between the Omega 3 and Omega 7 systems has failed following an unusually strong ionic storm. All Orbital traffic should now be rerouted through Liberty while repairs are conducted. Logistical support vessels are encouraged to assist with the movement of supplies for repairs.

Regards,
James Blackwood
Director Of Travel and Tourism

Message Ended

-- Incoming Signal --
-- Video feed --
* ID: Bradley Cane
* Subject: Poole System Survey
* Priority : Low

Signal coding complete
Message Beginning:

Bradley is back in actoin.

Today I'm here to report a survey of Poole system. My attention was drawn to it when I was browsing a new issue of Bretonia Daily. There was an article about recent expansion into that system, building new Trade Lanes and so on. I became curious and fetched my brand new Taurus shuttle to explore Poole myself in little more details.

From the first glance, the system impressed me. It looks dark and gloomy, yet there's some decadent poetry in it.
[Image: w0mAEM8.png]

The first landmark of every system is its central star. In Poole, it is a brown dwarf, a unique feature across whole Sirius, as far as I can tell. It barely illuminates gas and dust clouds and asteroid fields filling the system.
[Image: Pbfo8qN.png]

First stop in the trade lane system is that Planetform station, Methyr-Tyrdill or whatnot. And the Newbury prison station next to it. Didn't really strike me as a good place for tourism.
[Image: vrqMi34.png]

Then my eyes returned to the Poole's sun. I realized that there's a planet close enough to it to be interesting.
[Image: DjMMy7R.png]

My curiosity was rewarded. The planet turned out to be a famous Bretonian landmark, Broadstone. It might be a good place to establish a tourist service that has potential to draw people from all parts of Bretonia.
[Image: dVgzQjI.png]

Another interesting feature I discovered was a jump anomaly right next to Broadstone, leading to Cambridge system. I mapped that anomaly to my neural net and localized the other side on Cambridge navmap.
[Image: QCquwyQ.png]
[Image: TnAbpRE.png]

At this point, it became apparent to me that Poole has significant presence of Molly and Gaian ships. I was attacked several times. Thanks to excellent qualities of our Taurus shuttle, those attacks didn't leave a scratch.
[Image: 52WcHX3.png]

Encouraged by easy victories, I ventured deeper into the system. In a short time, I noticed and mapped another anomaly that connects to system unknown to me.
[Image: T3LblBU.png]

After several minutes of cruising deeper into asteroid field, I finally found evidence to recent Molly attacks on me: a station next to a planet bearing marks of heavy orbital bombardment, according to my quick analysis.
[Image: wzy3Pr5.png]
[Image: j9E4UPV.png]

I continued my flight, but found no more objects of interest. Finally, I completed a circle around the brown dwarf star and returned to Cambridge via Jump Gate.
[Image: lSUFGF3.png]

So, all in all, Poole system has some interesting features for potential tourists. Most interesting to me seems the Broadstone that has spectacular view on the brown dwarf and is a memorable landmark by itself. Many people would like to see the place from where the house was started.

Strong security division is required to mitigate strong Molly and Gaian presence. As there is a Corsair battleship in the system, we can also ask the Empire to help us secure our assets, should we place some in the system.

Attachment: system survey footage

With best regards,
Bradley Cane

Message Ended

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13