Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Liberty Rogues Representative(s) | Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: DC8NzNi.png]

Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

my name is Robert Crowe and I represent a group of business-oriented people, who do trade with all kinds of commdities.

In the past our ships were denied access to any Rogue installation known to us and since we respect the Rogues' supremacy in Liberty we simply accepted that.
However, it seems that one of your ship captains had a change of heart regarding that policy recently resulting in granting one of our Cardamine shipments to dock on the ship under his command resulting in a good old trading business, adequate for both sides. 1, 2

Now first of all we are inclined to thank you and your captain for the hospitality brought towards our pilot. Secondly we'd like to ask if the Rogues would be interested in more deliveries of this or any other kind on a more regular basis.

The pilot I mentioned earlier also decided on her own to deliver only the finest men and women acquirable for money to Niverton Base for re-population purposes - or any other purpose the inhabitants might have in mind - before she left Liberty again. Of course as sign of her appreciation for the hospitalities and free of any extra charges. - Departure, Arrival

Additionally we would like to invite and be happy to welcome your finest pilots as contractors to compensate them suitably for what they do best.

In case you desire the input of a third party regarding this message we'd like to direct you towards "Mr. Yoshida" from The Lane Hackers and Inquisitor Erikasaria Espinosa from The Crimson Cross.

Only the best wishes,
Robert Crowe.

[Image: EeReiLq.png]

:::::: BOOSTING TRANSMISSION ::::::

[Image: 1yebUle.png]

:::::: BOOSTING TRANSMISSION ::::::

[Image: 1yebUle.png]
[Image: 0eqCBjn.png]

Right.
Considering I am receiving this message for the third time now, my guess is that Peters cannot be arsed to reply to you. I can't really blame him either. That is a cute little freighter you have there. Nice to see it running around between our bases. Just like all of the other hundred or so supply freights supplying our bases with necessary goods on a daily bases.

That is also a cute little board you have there, with two hundred million to pay out. What of it?

Yoshida? I could hardly care for what someone else says about you. You stand before the Sylpheed's Rogues, boy. We judge you now.
And what we see is just a bunch of people in freighters, doing stuff what needs to be done, bringing supplies to our bases and getting paid in turn.

Do you want a medal or something?

~Mort

Greetings Mr. Mort,

we are indeed proud of the condition our ships are in considering the circumstances. The ability to recognize that on your end speaks for a good eye for such matters. But what else to expect from a Rogue leader. Impressive.

We also will continue then to bring stuff to your bases, as it seems to be no problem and rather something what needs to be done. Excellent.

The other offer still stands and that wont change and a gold medal really isn't needed, we are glad to be of help.

Safe skies,
Robert Crowe.

[Image: plr1small.png?dateline=1367070834]

Mr Crowe,

Your services were noted,
You needn't sing yourself
praises. It's not as if we
don't see who docks on our
bases. However, if you're
willing, reliable and fear
death over disloyalty then
I may have just the job
for your lads.

Watch this space
~Hank

Mr Hank,

I'm delighted to make your acquaintance. I assume you are in a compareable position as Mr. Mort. Please let me tell you that praising ourselves was the very least of my intentions - the rate of our shipments making it to their destination intact does that all by itself.

The given past just had proven that ships carrying our transponders weren't welcome to dock on Rogue installations and I was merely asking if that has changed.
You could say I was just requesting docking rights to do business on Rogue installations to avoid any complications or misunderstandings in the future. I surely should have chosen my words more careful and didn't mean to cause any misunderstandings. I can assure you and Mr. Mort that with all my honesty as a businessman.
And obviously you are right. Of course you already knew all about that and not asking for anything in return for those docking permissions is just showing how big the Rogues' generosity really is.
I hereby thank you again for the hospitalities brought towards us.

As to your job offer, Mr. Hank. We are interested in profitable business opportunities. However, if it involves any pro-active combat actions we would most likely have to skip this one, since it probably exceeds our capabilities and possibilities at the moment.
But other than that... what do you have in mind?

Respectfully,
Robert Crowe.