Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Nova-PG and Blood Dragon leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...INCOMING TRANSMISSION
...SOURCE: Ironwatsas
...LOCATION: Morioka station, Tau-65 system
...SUBJECT: Possible access rights to Mito shipyards

Honorable Blood Dragon leadership,

As many of you are are aware, I Ironwatsas, have been working with both the GC and Blood Dragons in a mercenary capacity against the Kusari shogunate and their minions. Now, I humbly request your assistance in a matter that only you are equipped to deal with.

One of my 'agents', an AI built into a Talacara cruiser has suffered a massive malfunction. The cruiser Hoshinokatana, currently flying unofficially under the GC flag, has suffered a massive reactor failure, causing severe damage. The structural damage incured was severe enough to warrent full drydock time, wherin lies the problem.

As our docking rights have been suspended throughout Kusari, Mito shipyards are the only facilities anywhere nearby equipped to service a vessel, and the only ones we can land on. I cannot risk towing the Hoshinokatana to Corsica or Southampton. So, I wish to use Mito's drydock to aid in repairing the Hoshinokatana, which we would be willing to pay for. As well, we would also request use of some of your heavy manufacturing equipment to construct and install several new subsystems into the Cruiser while it is in dock.

I will await your reply and any terms you require us following.

Watsas, out.

...TRANSMISSION TERMINATED
***INCOMMING MESSAGE***

To: IronWatsas

I speak in the behalf of our great teichou since he is busy with some other more 'Important matters' i cant descuss the details im sure you understand.

As for your request to dock on mito.... who does your agent work for exactly? If he is friendly with the Blood Dragons, or atleast a enemy of the Kusari navy also, we would accept your request on some conditions.

All Recording Equipment onboard the craft must be disabled, we cannot let any information in our shipyard leek out to the outside world now can we?

And the visit is one of a very short period. We dont even allow most of our "allied" friends in, so consider this a priveledge.

Rangu Hikari out
...INCOMING TRANSMISSION
...SUBJECT: RE: Possible access rights to Mito shipyards

To answer your questions, Mr Hikari, my 'Agent' known as Kathryn is an AI which works for me and the GC. She possesses close to human levels of emotion and empathy. And yes, she and I are extremely hostile to the KNF, infact, their destruction is the sole reason we are here in the first place.

I agree with your terms of no recording devices. I myself know how pesky spies can be, and will respect yor term there. However, since Kathryn technically IS a recording device, I'll wipe her memory and keep her off of the shipyard itself.

I will also keep any docking time to a bare minimum, I have a timetable to keep to as well, and this inconviniance is at the end of the day serving to extend the life of the Shogun and his ilk.

And I am most honored to be accepted into your stronghold. I would not have asked this if it were not a necessity. I will repay you with both credits and my assistance on the battlefield. I hope we can both benefit from this incedent.

Watsas, out.

Incoming Transmission.

Com. ID: Rogue

Subject: Cruiser Hoshinokatana activities at Mito shipyard

Masters, . ..
I have received all transmissions relating to this ships activities in our shipyards
All security and intelligence forces on Mito have been notified and Nova PG will continue to monitor closely all activities in our systems and abroad.

We always welcome a new ally, but they must understand that it takes some time to gain the Blood Dragons trust.. we will keep a close eye on this ships activities..

End Transmission. . .

****INCOMMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Juntoku Genji of the Nova PG
SUBJECT: Docking rights.
DESTINATION: Iron Watsas, Morioka station, Tau-65 system

Greetings Watsas.

As Rangu Hikari and the teichou Miagi are both now occupied, the decision has come down to me.

I see no issues with your AI docking on our base. Remember this is an honour in the extreme, our trust is held by few.

Provided the conditions layed down by Rangu Hikari are abided by you are welcome.

I will be over seeing your activities myself in order to ensure thatnothing happens that we would regard as an insult to our hospitality.

I have had a room prepared for you.

Juntoku Genji out.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
...INCOMING TRANSMISSION
...SUBJECT: RE: Possible access rights to Mito shipyards

Acknowlaged. We have your comm-codes and will contact you prior to our arrival. We will try to be as brief as possible, but a full structural inspection could take time. I do wish to get the Hoshinokatana operational ASAP.

Your oversight is understood, but you can trust that I will not insult such trust and honor. Though I may be trapped inside a machine, I am still part human, and understand the reasoning behind your terms. I will abide by them.

Watsas, out.