Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Arbiter...whoever you are.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 0eqCBjn.png]

Right, so I've been hearing rumors here and there, so pardon that the recipient of this message is so vague. I cannot be, at this point, certain which one of you on top of things. I hear that one of my boys, Otinsk, is doing something with your boys, but I am not really keeping track of minor deals and he does not happen to be around at this point for me to ask about his contacts.

Anyway. At some point in the last few days, you were approached by one of my boys about the subject of mutual existence. A topic, which I've already brought up with your neighbors, the T&T. That particular talk went quite well, so now that that is out of the way- it is your turn.

My name is Andrew Mort and it has been almost six years since my last message to the Congress from this particular position- as the coordinator and current ''boss'' of the Sylpheed's Rogues. You have, hopefully, noticed that our presence is quite noticeable once more and that will be the case for a while. Especially in Texas.

You see, I've noticed that a lot of the Junkers in general have abandoned the old ways- a.i running risky cargo between our bases and the buyers in Liberty, and instead have turned towards the, arguably, less lucrative but also less risky practice of deep-grade salvage operations.

It seems to make a fair amount of money and do not get me wrong, I can see why they would choose that over running smuggled goods, but our cooperation mostly is built on that. It has been, actually, quite a while since I've seen a Junker land on our bases with a shipment of interesting goods, whatever they can be.

This brings me to a simple question. Are we still business partners, or have you turned into mere miners. Because if it is the later, I think that our friendship might wobble from that.

But worry not, as I have a proposition for you to involve you in something less boring than running metal scrap around. The Rogues have set their eyes on Kusari and Hogosha are boring as business partners. I would like your boys to pitch in a bit of effort and in doing so- carve a small niche for the Junkers in Kusari. That and we need a place to land, when we operate in that area.

Basically what I am saying, I want you to come with us and wreck Kusari straight up.
Or else.

~Mort
....Powering Transmitter....
....Opening Com Channel....
....Encrypting Transmission....
.:j:. - Junker Congress - .:j:.

[Image: avatar_20471.jpg]

Acting Arbiter Wild Bill

Howdy,

Well now, ain't this somethin. Yer speakin my language here! I've had one of my boys up there in Kusari wreakin havok already, an if yer lot is wantin some support, well hell, y'all've got our help. An as fer smugglin, we been workin with one of yer lads on that end. I've had an idear or two on how we can both make some credits with this.

Sincerely,
Wild Bill, Acting Arbiter Junker Congress

[Image: sig-1.png]

....Transmission Terminated....
[Image: 0eqCBjn.png]

Hah, now this is something I like to hear. Wild Bill then, right.
Glad to have you onboard with this idea. I will contact you later about setting up a small comm-hub for our boys to mingle in and coordinate our raids. I heard rumors that your "Salvager" class transports were given a few upgrades recently. Remember to bring lots of missiles then, because shooting those tiny, pesky Kusarian ships can be a pain. And why would you aim if you have missiles, right?

~Mort