Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [*USI*] From Eduardo Hochschild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
|---------------------------------------- Uplink to Sirius Neural Net: Established ---------------------------------|

|------------------------------------------- Signal Booster: 47% Boost In place ------------------------------------|

|----------------------------------------------------- Connection: Strong ----------------------------------------------|

Greetings

Along time ago we spoke about your assistance in the construction of my base Hochschild Gold Mining PLC, The station has since flourish.

I have since noticed that you are again trading across Sirius and would like to see if we can make an arrangement for you to deliver
Reinforced Alloy

To the Base on a schedule we can agree.

Yours Sincerely,
Eduardo Hochschild, Owner of Hochschild Gold Mining, PLC.

|--------------------------------------------------- Connection: Dropped ---------------------------------------------|

|--------------------------------------------------- Signal Booster: Offline --------------------------------------------|

|------------------------------------------- Uplink to Sirius Neural Net: Closed ------------------------------------|
[Image: ubpozlJ.png]

Greetings sorry for the delay in responding. this was just forwarded to me by my Chief Logistics Officer's office as he is currently away on business. we would be happy to assist you please let us know how much you need and when you need it and we can assist you.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
President
Universal Shipping, Inc.
|---------------------------------------- Uplink to Sirius Neural Net: Established ---------------------------------|

|------------------------------------------- Signal Booster: 47% Boost In place ------------------------------------|

|----------------------------------------------------- Connection: Strong ----------------------------------------------|

Greetings Tam Nyund,

I am looking At a quantity of 20,000 units to be delivered weekly on a date at your discretion.

My thanks for your response.

Yours Sincerely,
Eduardo Hochschild, Owner of Hochschild Gold Mining, PLC.

|--------------------------------------------------- Connection: Dropped ---------------------------------------------|

|--------------------------------------------------- Signal Booster: Offline --------------------------------------------|

|------------------------------------------- Uplink to Sirius Neural Net: Closed ------------------------------------|