Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: {AFC}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::: Incoming transmission :::
Connecting....
Decrypting...

Loading video feed...

[Image: 121vfjt.jpg]

ID: Kristel Zwart

Hello there,

I flew to your headquarters only moments ago in the hope to find someone there but it seems you lot are still asleep or otherwise pre-occupied. I've heard you folks have quite a reputation for knowing your way around a party and have connections with some of the finer establishments.

As it stands i'm looking for a party location and to be frank, i don't get out much. This is why i turned to the experts. What i'm looking for is someone who could show me around a couple locations till i'm satisfied. I'm willing to compensate such a tourguide so to speak handsomely.

Looking forward to your reply,

Kristel Zwart

::: Transmission terminated :::
[Image: PvqOC7c.gif]

Hello Ms.Zwart,

I have no idea what you are talking about in terms of that station.

In terms of living the good life and partying... your question to be a tour guide of sorts is somewhat amusing... since we do not really see ourselves as that but nether-the-less I suppose we can arrange something? It all depends on how -wild- you want to enjoy yourself.
We know clubs, but the question remains what is your style.

Cheers.

[Image: k5zGlPM.gif]
::: Incoming transmission :::
Connecting....
Decrypting...
Loading video feed...

[Image: 121vfjt.jpg]

ID: Kristel Zwart

Mister Sunny,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my request. I'm aware the AFC is much much more then a tourguide, I do not have any intention of pretending otherwise. Surely this quest of mine must seem rather dull for a man of your stature but i'm asking you to endulge me. Fact of the matter is i could use a hand, and i was hoping you could help me out.

The place i'm looking for has to be at least semi lawfull, so an establishment in a liberty rouge base wouldn't do. Some of the people who would be attending have strong ties to law enforcement and i do not wish to create a scene. A dinning area would be nice, but the most important thing is a well stocked bar, a great dance floor and some good music. I'm thinking no rocky metal things, maybe some jazz? Not entirely sure about preferred music but i'll ask around to see what the most popular styles are.

About the public, as long as there are no brawls or cardamine addicts who bother my fellow party members i'm good.

Really hope you know some places like that. If someone from your organization would be so kind to help me out with this dilemma i'd be forever grateful. As for compensation in credits i'm sure we can work something out.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Kristel

::: Transmission terminated :::
>Incomming Transmission<
>Comm ID: Logan Torrio<

[Image: wZvHdgj.jpg]

"Hello there Cutie,
I'm Logan and the Kepler official of the AFC. Right now you are flying in my turf and that cloud there is a dangerous place. I don't want more wrecks in that cemetery, so please don't enter the clouds around Kepler."

He smirks

"Also I dont know how you came to it or heard that Blackport 66 is owned by AFC. Its a big Mansion for some rich guy from Liberty or Kusari, I don't care.
Anyways, if you want to find a great place to party or just hang out, Barrier Gate Station in Coronado would be your best bet. It has some awesome discos, nice bars and a lot of entertainment to offer. No need for payment for something as simple as this information.
I hope you find a some place you like!"

>End of the Transmission<