Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Core| High Command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Coremeeting2_zpskevdj0nm.png]

Guten Tag respected Damen und Herren of the Core, the Buro der Marineintelligenz lead decided that we should share some informations with your organization and discuss our further cooperation. We would like to meet your representatives and hopefully Herr Nodtiviet in person and discuss something in secrecy.
I am thinking about meeting. The suitable place of it should be some well guarded station or ship of yours. Unfortunately, we can't ensure your, nor our safety in Rheinland or the Omicrons, because of the matter we want to discuss, because we may rise some suspicions. I hope I am not demanding too much with the idea of meeting outside of regulation of both of our organizations.
I know this may look incomplete and mysterious, but if you want to know what we want to talk about before the meeting itself, I believe you do, I will come to the Omicrons personally and deliver more details myself, rather than via this communication channel.

von Schlafenberg

[Image: termination_zps33954d04.png]

:::[Incoming Transmission]:::
:::[Establishing video feed]:::
:::[Video feed: Live]:::

ID: Erik Nodtviet
Subject: Meeting

Greetings Mr. Schlafenberg,

I can assure you that Omicron Rho is completely secure. If you wish to convey some important details in person, there is no location more secure than Durban Station within the aforementioned system. Some brief details regarding the matter would be preferred, but if you really must withhold them until you meet us in person then that is understandable.

-E. Nodtviet
Guildmaster, The Core

:::[Closing Transmission]:::
[Image: Coremeeting2_zpskevdj0nm.png]

Guten Tag Herr Nodtviet. I had a nice talk with you in the Omicron Delta system several days ago. Now you know what bothers us and we agree with your proposal of meeting onboard Durban. My ship is going to be on the way to Rho in the following hours. Unfortunately, Herr Kommissaroberrat Amsel and Herr Direktor Koch will not be available on the meeting.

von Schlafenberg

[Image: termination_zps33954d04.png]