Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Sebestian Cooper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Sebestian Cooper
Priority: High
Topic: Interested?

Message Contents:

Hello!

I'm not sure if you know who I am, but I am Peter Hudson, an employee of Bowex. I have heard that the Research and Development department of Bowex has enovated and are looking for new jobs and thus, I have come to you with a proposal. I have received a set of Blue Prints for a new vessel that has been put into production, name the "Bustard" Civilian Light Carrier.

This ship may be of use to, not just the Research and Development department, but to Bowex as a whole. I have come to you to propose that we build this vessel to aid Bowex to act as a mobile station where we can do a lot of the things we need to do.

What do you think?

Peter Hudson
Employee
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End
29.04.822 A.S.
[Image: xX6XyAc.png]
To: Peter Hudson
Topic: RE:Interested

Good Evening Mr.Hudson. You're right we haven't met, it is a pleasure to meet you.

Looking for new jobs?! Always, pushing the boundaries is what we are all about, and... well... it's nice to know the other divisions know we exist *taps an empty inbox tray with his stylus*.

Needless to say myself and a team of our best boffins have been pouring over the blueprints you sent us. Frankly, we are very excited about this proposed "Bustard" Civilian Light Carrier. The plans look solid, and the concept has passed stage 1 feasibility testing (bear in mind more will be needed later on down the road).

We have drafted an inventory of the materials we are going to have to acquire if we are to begin constructing the first prototype. The details are in the data packet below *data packet received*. We have broken the inventory down into different elements.

After each stage is completed, they shall have to be put through testing before being approved.

As we assume such an acquisition task is an easy obstacle for the Trade Fleets, we have already taken the liberty of allocating one of the dry-docks on Scarborough for construction and are awaiting the components.

Please do send us some receipts for these shipments as well. Our accountants... well, they scare the willies out of me.

Sebastian Cooper
Research & Development Supervisor
Borderworld Exports

Transmission End
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Sebestian Cooper
Topic: RE: Interested?

Message Contents:

Oh excellent! This is better than expected news! I'm going to send a communication to the rest of the Directors just to inform them about this and hopefully get the final green light that we need! Fingers crossed!

Peter Hudson
Employee
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End