Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Med Force Enterprises
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Esteemed Doctor Holliday,
I greet you warmly and hope I find you well.

Though we have not before met as I somehow never managed to be at the Haven during one of your visites, I hope you will find some time to examine the plans and the breif preview on an exposee I am preparing, as we are asking for your expertise in setting up a prooject for future realisation :

Tinker&Transport and the T&T/ Sirius Relief Org. [SRO] are planning to set up a flagship and corresponding response unit to enable fast and Sirius wide reaction to humanitarian needs.

SRO response group :

The SRO response group, planned to be flying under T&T/ < shipname > [SRO] transponder, is planned as a fast MedEvac and triage / supply and first aid response unit consisting mainly of Ambulance vehicles, small search and rescue vehicles capable of atmospheric landing or heavy duty rescue engineering in a ship wreck or debris field, and a couple of larger liner class vessles like our refitted Democrit class evacuation vessles and our Pilgrim class supply vessles.

We have noticed a severe lack of speed, causing us delay in our response time that often can cause triage to be affected very negatively. And we are looking for a new setup to better our efficiency here.
While we do dream of setting up an own mobile hospital some day the [SRO] group would rely on the [MFE] for long term care and mobile operation sites, but would be well suited to act as a first line of support and coordination in case of wartime medical support or catastrophe reaction.

We are thinking of setting up 2 new ships to serve as pivotal vessles in this endeveour :

1) a Bustard civilian Carrier refitted to serve as mobile controle unit , fleet command and communications site, supporting the [SRO] group with sophisticated technologies for fleet communication , mechanical support supplies and technical assistance units to coordinate the SaR effort, and carrying the jump drive technology to relocate the entire fleet to the assigned coordinates.

[Image: pSbYcZq.png]

2) a Corvo deep space explorer fitted with stare of the art scanning systems both to achieve a coordinate lock for the jumping systems fitted on the Bustard and to assist the SaR effort in location of any casualites. This vessle would also serve as a specialized triage control centre and would assist the SaR vessles in retrieving our patients from endangered areas.

[Image: M2k8ETl.png]

Doctor Nagger advised us to seek your advice early in this project, which is now going into first planning stage. The Board of Trustees agrees with her here, empowering me to grant you full support and access to our files and offering you a post as Advisor if you - or a representative you name - would like to take this responsibility.
We plan to secure a licencing for the [SRO] group to enter all major house areas with the possible exception of Gallic Territorry not controled by Council Forces or currently contested.

I would also greet a chance to confere with you on one of our other projects,
the Brunswyck Shrine service Station , as we will probably use this station as home base for the [SRO] group.

I await your reply eagerly

Yours sincerely

Phileas O. Tukker
Prime Secretary for the Board of Trustees
Tinker & Transport trade union

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: [MFE]Doc.Holliday
To: Mr. Phileas O Tukker

Greetings, Mr. Tukker,

I see you're taking good care of my prized student turned chief resident. Technology isn't her thing so if you would like to tour one of my Med Force Corvos, that's easily done. Seeing that you are doing business in Baffin, I can arrange for Med Force Two to meet you there. I'm sure Commander Sarah Coyle will be happy to have guests.

As to the other business in Baffin, I'm not sure how I can help as I haven't returned to Baffin since I left TAZ. But, if you think my advice will help, I will make time to meet you there.

So, all sounds good.
I await your response.

Dr. John Henry Holliday
CEO, Med Force Enterprises