Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Junker Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: hR8RMGU.png]

Good day.

I'm Flora, and I'm contacting you on behalf of the Gaian Guard.
We've quite recently went through quite a solid reformation of our organisation's structure, and as a result former Watchers were transformed into the Guard.
We'd like to to continue our positive relations as well as previously established deals with the Junkers.

One of the main reason of this message is one of the previously mentioned deals, namely the Watchers' acces to Puerto Rico.
While <G> ID codes were whitelisted and premitted to pass through the jumpholes, I don't suppose that would be the case GG- codes.

We'd like to ask: is it possible for the Gaian Guard to take over the Watchers' acces to Puerto Rico?

Clean skies.

[Image: SjSyxu4.png]
[Image: ilUtq9yilTGXL.png]
To: Flora
Encryption: Ultra
Subject: Access Codes

Hello!

It has been quite some time since we have heard from our friends in Bretonia. Access has been granted to both La Fortaleza and La Mona Castra. I look forward to our continued relationship under your new structure. If there's anything you need a hand with don't hesitate to ask.

~Steve

End Transmission