Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ships Clean.Space, Miniazor, NightWorker and Trio.Nem -|- Subject: Fine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten9.jpg]

PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten
SOURCE: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
TO: Ships Clean.Space, Miniazor, NightWorker and Trio.Nem
SUBJECT: Fine for violation of Rheinland laws

Guten Tag, captains or owners of the ships Clean.Space, Miniazor, NightWorker and Trio.Nem. My name is Laura Carsten and I´m polizeidirektor of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

So, how is the smuggling going on, hm? I guess you thought you are safe when you slipped around law enforcers. Well, I have news for you, you are not. There are still vigilant people who doesn´t like those who are making their money by shipping contraband.

Let´s cut the chase. We obtained evidence which proves that your ships were flying through Rheinland space loaded with black market munitions, what is violation of paragraph 2.1 of Article Two of Rheinland laws - contraband possession. You can see said evidence yourself in data attachment of this message.

For this reason, we issued fines to respective ships according to Rheinland laws and committed violations. We expect payments of these fines:

Six million credits for ship Clean.Space.

Four million credits for ship Miniazor.

Twelve million credits for ship NightWorker.

Twelve million credits for ship Trio.Nem.

Send money to account RFP|Arsenal and submit the confirmation here. Until you do it, consider your ships expelled from Rheinland space, and if we will not received the fine in next 60 hours, they will be added to Rheinland Criminal Database what will make the fine even bigger, so I recommend to pay it as soon as possible.

Polizeidirektorin Carsten out.

END OF THE MESSAGE
+++ - INCOMING TRANSMISSION - +++
(encryption: high enough...)

ALG-Transportschiff "Clean.Space"
Dortmund Station, New Berlin

TO: RFP Direktorium Büros, Bonn station
Polizeidirektorin Laura Carsten

ZAHLUNGSBESTÄTIGUNG/CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT
[Image: 040515finerfp2sul8.png]

Kapitän Reinhold Saubermann
ALG-Transport "Clean.Space"