Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cryer| Representatives ||| Subject: Rehab Facility, Paid Consult
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

[Image: 7BrLJRV.png]

Greetings,

My name is John Kurt and I represent Tinker & Transport, a group based in the Texas system. Allow me to further give you information on who we are and what it is we do.
"John slides in a small chip"

We are currently doing some work on The Shrine, a zoner base situated in the Baffin system. Our plan is to set up a Rehab Facility along with an Ambulance Dock.
Unfortunately we are scrappers by trade and have not much knowledge on what it is needed for such a project. What we need is a accurate detailed list of what commodities are needed to outfit this facility and in what quantities.
Cryer is known Sirius wide for their expertise in medical matters so who better to call for this project.
Now we are willing to pay a considerable fee for such a consult. Information of that kind is not cheap so if you agree to aid us in this endeavour a fee of 50 million SC will be delivered to an account of your choosing.
I hope to hear from you soon.

Oh , before I forget, so you can get an idea of the Rehab Facility being build I will attach a simple rendering of it in this transmission.

Have a good day,
John out.

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]

=[ MESSAGE TRANSMISSION ]=

Decrypting message ... [||||||||||||||||||||] 100%

Sender ID: ERS. Sarah Cryer
Subject: Stuff

Greetings Kurt,

I am ERS. Sarah Cryer, current head of Cryer| Pharmaceuticals. Hmmm, a Rehab Facility for Zoners living in Baffin? You contacted right people, indeed. I won't bother explaining how to build it, so I will skip to "medical" stuff of this project, okay?

Quote:750x Med-stasis bands, you can buy them on our facility on the surface of Cambridge planet.
1250x Pharmaceuticals, you can buy Cryer Pharmaceuticals only on Denver planet where is our facility!!!! Others might be work of illegal dealers.
500x Marijuana, you can buy "our" Marijuana on Atka Research Station, but you aren't allowed to visit 3rd, 4th and 5th deck.

I think it should be okay now, well it depends on quality as well.

Best regards,
Sarah Cryer

[Image: cryer-end_zpsirhvorvb.png]
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

[Image: 7BrLJRV.png]

Good day Sarah Cryer.

I thank you for this information. It seems not much is need, I was expecting a bigger list . Well that saves us money I guess, a good thing considering the amount of money we've spent so far on this project.

The construction of the Rehab Facility lies with us and it has been taken care of, so all that remains is to procure the medicinal materials.

Again I appreciate your response and bid you to forward us an account so that the consult fee is transferred.

Have a nice day,
John out.

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]