Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: .:J:. Junkers Congress - Proposal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: VVynBy7.jpg]

Good day

I hereby want to introduce myself. I am Nox Lunar soul owner and manager of the base "Swellendam Inc." located in Ontario.

Firstly i want to commend your pilots named .:J:.Terra.Firma and .:J:.The.Van.Pelt for excellent services rendered. These pilots came to my aid and assisted with transfer of stock to my base.

Now the main reason for my communication is to request a bulk purchase of 30 000 Premium scrap to be delivered to my base for resale. I would like to request a discount on bulk purchase if possible. If sales looks good (as im sure it will) i want to make a more binding contract for buy and resale as my base is not placed to far out of route to Kusari space.

My base is still in the growing phase and new storage module is in construction to accommodate purchase from you.

So in closing i would like your input and suggestions on offer. I will also be using your pilots for hire if they are available as i have Core 3 upgrade planned in near future. As i mentioned above i am the soul owner and do not have fleet to assist so have to outsource all my ventures and upgrades, pulling all nighters myself to get quotas done.

Thank you and well met.

Nox Lunar

[Image: itoQJyN.jpg]