Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Colonial Republic | From: Yoshi Sato; Expression of my personal gratitude
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Incoming Transmission]
[To: Colonial Republic Communication Frequencies]
[From: Yoshi Sato]
[Subject: Thank You]
[Encryption: EXTREMELY HIGH]

Konnichiwa Colonials,

Today i was delivering goods to one of our customers and i was traveling through Tau-29. Diligently looking on my radar, in such dangerous space my heart was start to race when i seen a red line of text, and a ship transponder of an Outcast. Just moments after white lines appeared, Colonial transponders, three of them. Thankfully, despite the tense moments i experienced at the first moments of this random encounter, i started feeling relieved when the Colonial captain has told the Outcast to leave, and well, he had no choice. After the Outcast was repelled, we had the a short discussion with these Colonial pilots. They are rough people, but i can understand why, they had to live under harsh circumstances. But that was it, after we exchanged few philosophical thoughts, and flew alongside a little bit, as we traveled through the same Baffin corridor.

I am not sure if they realized it, but thanks to them i was able to deliver the goods to my customer, on time, intact, and alive. If it wasn't for them, i could have fallen to be a victim of that Outcast. It has impacted my perspective about them.
Please accept my personal thanks.

Yoshi Sato
Director of HR & Public Relations
Kishiro Technologies

[End of transmission]
[Image: v9TBj3u.png]

Director Sato,

Good afternoon. I am most pleased to hear that our units were so easily able to frighten away the Maltesean bandit yesterday. Your offer of thanks is indeed appreciated, but not necessary, as our men were only doing their job. Furthermore, while our nations are at war, you will notice that the Crayter Republic Military, unlike your own Naval Forces, does not target civilian vessels, provided that they are not supplying an enemy.

Travel safely, and think carefully.

Sincerely,
[Image: tapuo3.png]
Nelson Steele,
Minister of State,
Crayter Republic Parliament
[Image: 5V5fXP5.png]

Director Sato,

Good afternoon, I am Maestro Mover Claire Chandler, I have spoken with one of the Kishiro Suppliers this afternoon about a proposal I have for Kishiro. I spoke with Molier Mort, this pilot kindly told me to get hold of you as you will be able to answer this proposal.

Now getting down to this proposal, what I am after is a fair amount of Ship Hull Panels. Infact we are after around 23.000 units of Ship Hull Panels.

I am sat here wondering if you would be able to deliver this to Sabah Shipyard, Coronado with a bonus price of $1000 per unit.

If you do approve of this proposal in the long run our relations with one another will come stronger together and we will be working more along side of each other.

Have a safe travel and get back to me when you are free.

[Image: 9ykbSwI.png]
[Incoming Transmission]
[To: Crayter Republic Communication Frequencies]
[From: Yoshi Sato, Kishiro Technologies]
[Subject: Ship Hull Panels]
[Encryption: EXTREMELY HIGH]

Konnichiwa Claire Chandler,

It is quite pleasant to hear that you have considered Kishiro's logistical services. I have to say, that such is what we excel at. As I was working on the administrative paperwork and plot out the travel coordinates, I had peers giving me strange looks, when i told them
that the Ship Hull Panels are going to be delivered to Sabah Shipyard, in Coronado. You see people in Kusari not always keen to change, they stick to traditions, which has good traits, and also results in stagnation. How ever Kishiro is innovative, and flexible, we embrace change
because one can learn from new thing we encounter. I wanted to express my gratitude for saving my life last time in Tau 29 by your capable pilots in my previous transmission, but I was thrilled to see that i can do more than just words.
I wanted to do this, because Crayter Republic has left a memorable impression, believe it or not, the first time I encountered them on that day. And despite the past that the two nation had to endure in times of hardships, and conflicts of the past, should never be allowed to determine our future.
Anyways, I would like to take our discussion to a more relaxed atmosphere, and discuss future potentials. Should you feel inclined, stop by at Kyoi Center, New Tokyo we have conference lounge well suited for such purpose.

Looking forward to hear from you.

I was not able to dock on Sabah, perhaps we should mutually work on such logistical nuances. Understandably our nations diplomatic reflations should be mended first. But I am just a Director of a civilian corporation, and not a politician, what i can contribute is my impression of your pilots, and how they threat the employees of our organization. And that has been quite a positive one.

Delivery logs:

Delivery I
Delivery II
Delivery III
Delivery IV
Delivery V
Delivery VI
Delivery VII
Delivery VIII
Delivery IX
Delivery X

Yoshi Sato